Let's talk about a warrior leader who formed a team from 10am to 6pm on weekends and was not able to join the shaman

Hungry9

Let's talk about a warrior leader who formed a team from 10am to 6pm on weekends and was not able to join the shaman

Post by Hungry9 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:33 am

Since inexplicably weakening the enhancement shaman. In addition to being in the dungeon healing chain, this profession also has fewer and fewer shamans at the level of Molten Heart. Causing the weekend's Turtle World of Warcraft to become even more sluggish, I admire the nonsensical nature of the Turtle World of Warcraft administrators. Wishing you all the best: D satisfied_turtle_head

Redmagejoe

Re: Let's talk about a warrior leader who formed a team from 10am to 6pm on weekends and was not able to join the shaman

Post by Redmagejoe » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:42 pm

There's no AI on the planet that can make sense of this post.

Akos1896

Re: Let's talk about a warrior leader who formed a team from 10am to 6pm on weekends and was not able to join the shaman

Post by Akos1896 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Hungry9 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:33 am
Since inexplicably weakening the enhancement shaman. In addition to being in the dungeon healing chain, this profession also has fewer and fewer shamans at the level of Molten Heart. Causing the weekend's Turtle World of Warcraft to become even more sluggish, I admire the nonsensical nature of the Turtle World of Warcraft administrators. Wishing you all the best: D satisfied_turtle_head
Man, absolutely no hard feelings, but

Calli

Post by Calli » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:36 am

hahahaha bruv, join the shaman ffs

Turboman

Post by Turboman » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:11 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:42 pm
I think he tried to say that some warrior raid leader refused to invite enh shamans to MC because of Stormstrike change in the latest patch, and now he is mad about it or something.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:04 pm

Truly one of the posts of all time.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Hdliebtwo

Post by Hdliebtwo » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am

Ok here we go:

Let's talk about a PUG that was formed on a weekend, where I was not allowed to join on my shaman.
I was denied access because of my enhancement tree specialization, that was nerfed. There are less shamans that raid Molten Core now. I enjoy playing WoW in the weekend, but now I have nothing to do. I blame the WoW Team for the changes!

-This is my best try to make sense of the text.

Zahnfee

Post by Zahnfee » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:12 am

i feel like this first post is some foreign language google translated into english and copy pasted!

Xudo
Has liked: 40 times

Post by Xudo » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:52 am

I think this shaman was not invited because he don't speak english. I'm not sure if he is able to understand why he actually was not invited.
Whether it is because enchance fix or not is irrelevant.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:58 am

Hdliebtwo wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am
Ok here we go:

Let's talk about a PUG that was formed on a weekend, where I was not allowed to join on my shaman.
I was denied access because of my enhancement tree specialization, that was nerfed. There are less shamans that raid Molten Core now. I enjoy playing WoW in the weekend, but now I have nothing to do. I blame the WoW Team for the changes!

Thank you, SIr!

Zeran

Post by Zeran » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 am

This was definitely just either translated badly by Google or translated badly by the speaker from some other language.
You ever 'av dreams of da Empire of Zul, mon?

Da Zandali di'chuka!

Main Toon's Armoury: Jil'nei

Guild Leader of <Glorious Amani Tribe>

I have alts, too turtle_tongue

Calli

Post by Calli » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Hdliebtwo wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am
Ok here we go:

You forgot the warrior leader.

'In addition to being in the dungeon healing chain...' I think this one is about that raid leaders want only resto shamans now.

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am

Can you really blame the raid leader that he didnt invite Enh shaman when he needs healers ?

Sladyer

Post by Sladyer » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am

apparently , it's a translated chinese post.
here's a more comprehensive version:
i am a warrior leader , formed a Pug MC on weekend , raid slot got filled very quickly by other class.
but no shaman join , i just need shaman , fresh 60 shaman and any spec is ok to join .
thanks to the game dev they nerfed enhancement shaman and get a lot shaman afk or go to SoD , as a warrior leader im waiting for shaman to join from 10am to 6pm but no one join , thank you game dev :D

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 pm

Sladyer wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am
i am a warrior leader , formed a Pug MC on weekend , raid slot got filled very quickly by other class.
but no shaman join , i just need shaman , fresh 60 shaman and any spec is ok to join .
thanks to the game dev they nerfed enhancement shaman and get a lot shaman afk or go to SoD , as a warrior leader im waiting for shaman to join from 10am to 6pm but no one join , thank you game dev :D
I feel bad for the guy but as a shaman main I can rebuke this.
First, sorry for the 'joke' I made earlier.
In raiding, resto is in a very good spot, enh and ele not so much but people still bring them because 1. totems are good 2. most guilds don't have 30+ active raiders to do endgame content.
Even if you are a naked, talentless shaman and all you do is to put down WF totem and Strength totem in a melee group, you give 20% (loopable) chance to additional attacks with + damage + you give 154 attack power to those guys. Those two things by themselves almost make up for a 5th melee guy in the party and the shaman hasn't done anything yet besides putting down two totems.
Resto is in a very good shape because TWOW's decision to spam the world with 5% mana regeneration continues while casting items. That + tea mostly solves resto mana issues and I regularly see a shaman at the top of the healing charts.
Enhancement... True, they 'nerfed' stormstrike. But tbh it's still much stronger than in vanilla. Now the two SS share CD, which is a pain but: TWOW added the better SS to the game, it wasn't in Vanilla + SS CD is 12 sec compared to Vanilla's 20 sec (+ in Vanilla you didn't even SS with an enhancement shaman in raids because of the debuff limit). Enh shamans need some love, true but they are far superior to the enhancement shamans in Vanilla. Having baseline 2H weapon skill and parry + having BL are just cherries on the cake. They could def be buffed but this bug fix didn't make them unplayable. They are still way better than the original version.
Ele... People need totems and if they manage threat + mobs are not high nat rez, they are totally viable. Orange helps with mana issues (very cheap, everyone has a bunch). Their damage is actually good, but they have no threat reduction talent, so overthreating happens a lot + they can only keep up nature damage consistently so they really need some love to handle mobs with high nat rez.

Atreidon

Post by Atreidon » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:30 am

Let me start this by saying plenty of guilds actively bring enhancement shamans to a raid. I personally run one that regularly clears naxx with 1-2 enhancers in our roster.

Its just much easier to have totemsupport for melees and potentially even some casters without overstacking on healers if you choose to bring enhancers & elementals along.

So the best course of action is just simply look for anorher group. Everyone is entitled to build their groups how they like. As much as i disagree with that raidleaders stance, he has the right to play the game how he wants too.

On the other hand, enhancers also have a hard time shaking their reputation as a bad class not only due to the classes personal dps being lackluster, but also since a lot of them simply do not take full advantege of their toolkit

Glipo

Post by Glipo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:37 pm

getting raid spot as shaman its uber easy but shaman population is low and seems its more about no one likes to play this class except old shamans who did play shaman whole their lives...
And meaby all this part of forum is abit useless coz old shamans see how to improve theyr life quality and its does not means that class will be better in overall for new players.

Steelgrip

Post by Steelgrip » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:16 pm

WTF is this post :D :D :D omg this left me rolling on the floor :D :D :D

Bogyone

Post by Bogyone » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:33 pm

Sladyer wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:04 am
Admirable, I was certain OP was complaining that couldn't join on his Enhancement Shaman to the PUG raid of a Warrior Leader whose name got lost in the combat logs forever.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm

What l mean is that the enhanced shaman can't play anymore. What are you talking about
My enhanced shaman equipment is already the best I can get now. Previously, it could reach 80% -85% of other melee DPS, but now it has completely become a profession that can only insert totems. This is the great TWOW profession balance!!!
How powerful the current warrior output is, I believe everyone understands
Even paladins equipped with mixed damage equipment can reach 1000DPS
Is this fair? If shamans are positioned purely as auxiliary professions, why can paladins output so high?

Finally, let me say one more thing: a divine strike with a blast damage of 5100 is really comfortable

Ibux
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Ibux » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm

that's what you get for choosing to play shaman. learn to play. re-roll paladin.

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm

Class changes 2.0 should fix this. Just relax your enh will be better.
-Panfusion (60 ele/resto shammy)

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm

Hungry9 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm
What l mean is that the enhanced shaman can't play anymore. What are you talking about
My enhanced shaman equipment is already the best I can get now. Previously, it could reach 80% -85% of other melee DPS, but now it has completely become a profession that can only insert totems. This is the great TWOW profession balance!!!
How powerful the current warrior output is, I believe everyone understands
Even paladins equipped with mixed damage equipment can reach 1000DPS
Is this fair? If shamans are positioned purely as auxiliary professions, why can paladins output so high?

Finally, let me say one more thing: a divine strike with a blast damage of 5100 is really comfortable
Please, just...

Learn to speak a language before you try to argue with it. Enhancement is perfectly viable and will be even more so by the time class changes come around.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:51 pm

Where is the feasibility of enhancing shamans? Besides high hatred and low damage? Not to mention the actual type of profession, can it be compared to a paladin?
You have to force yourself to think that enhancing shamans is feasible. We won't stop you. Real enhanced shaman players understand

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:12 pm

It will most probably better with the class changes. We'll see.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:45 pm

Hungry9 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:51 pm
Where is the feasibility of enhancing shamans? Besides high hatred and low damage? Not to mention the actual type of profession, can it be compared to a paladin?
You have to force yourself to think that enhancing shamans is feasible. We won't stop you. Real enhanced shaman players understand
It's fine. Perfectly playable. You have shitloads of utility as a shaman just baseline and honestly that's enough. Paladins can't roid up melee groups. Paladin doesn't have a multitarget heal. Paladin doesn't have lots of things that shaman doesn't, and vice versa. You know what that's called? Balance.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Thank you. I don't agree with your point of view. I just need to deal high damage while buffing other melee professions. I can't see the balance you mentioned, and I don't think other enhanced shamans can see what you said. Don't deceive yourself

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 pm

Hungry9 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 pm
Thank you. I don't agree with your point of view. I just need to deal high damage while buffing other melee professions. I can't see the balance you mentioned, and I don't think other enhanced shamans can see what you said. Don't deceive yourself
The balance is that enhancement is already buffing other melee classes and is therefore desirable. Making them do high damage would just make any other option completely obsolete. This is basic balance logic that people with basic elementary knowledge understand. I'm sure any enhancement shaman who actually knows what they're talking about would agree with me. Don't deceive yourself.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Sun May 12, 2024 4:56 am

Is it advisable to enhance shamans just because they can enhance melee professions? Don't be funny. Did I say I want to reach the same level as other melee outputs? Have you ever played an enhanced shaman? Do you understand what high hatred and low output mean? Is it normal for an enhanced shaman who already has all the best equipment to fail a paladin who relies on triggering special effects? Did I say I want to compare with warriors and thieves? Don't pretend to be a shaman player here, get out of here

Bogyone

Post by Bogyone » Sun May 12, 2024 10:44 am

Hungry9 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm
My enhanced shaman equipment is already the best I can get now. Previously, it could reach 80% -85% of other melee DPS, but now it has completely become a profession that can only insert totems.
Hungry9 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:56 am
Did I say I want to compare with warriors and thieves? Don't pretend to be a shaman player here, get out of here
Well, that's consistent. And reading your rant on everyone except the REAL shamans getting out of here I have a solution - give Warriors Strength aura, Rogues Windfury/Agi aura, Pallies +HP5 aura, remove shammies. Woot, one less class to balance out and noone will complain about not being Rogue, Pally, Warrior before telling everyone to get out of here. xD

Nonnoanselmo

Post by Nonnoanselmo » Sun May 12, 2024 12:30 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
I'll try making sense of this:

since they removed double stormstrike, less and less people play shaman, a class who is only good (objectively) at healing. This renders shamans players much rarer than normal, decreasing the odds of them bringing their contribution to a raid roster (windfury, obviously). This is particularly true when raiding molten core.

then some kind of farewell.

I think this is an asian player who used google translate
I like UX design.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Mon May 13, 2024 10:48 am

Nonnoanselmo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:30 pm
Redmagejoe wrote:
I'll try making sense of this:

since they removed double stormstrike, less and less people play shaman, a class who is only good (objectively) at healing. This renders shamans players much rarer than normal, decreasing the odds of them bringing their contribution to a raid roster (windfury, obviously). This is particularly true when raiding molten core.

then some kind of farewell.

I think this is an asian player who used google translate
YES U R RIGHT smiling_turtle_head

Jstansberry

Post by Jstansberry » Tue May 14, 2024 6:34 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 pm

The balance is that enhancement is already buffing other melee classes and is therefore desirable. Making them do high damage would just make any other option completely obsolete. This is basic balance logic that people with basic elementary knowledge understand. I'm sure any enhancement shaman who actually knows what they're talking about would agree with me. Don't deceive yourself.
This is actually not a very good balance philosophy for an MMO and is not even how the game generally is balanced. Resto shamans do not heal less despite windfury being good, paladins do not heal less despite kings being good, warriors do not deal less damage despite sunder, battle shout, and all the taunts and tanking cooldowns.

Concepts like the hybrid tax are a lie and are things players made up to gaslight themselves into thinking that vanilla was balanced and well designed. The truth is that vanilla was poorly balanced and the game ended being up good mostly by accident. Ex-blizzard employees who worked on vanilla WoW have said multiple times that hybrid classes were not intended to be bad at everything except healing, they just didn't have time to make every spec viable. They decided that their goal was to make one spec for each hybrid class viable - these ended up being the healing specs out of necessity.

As an example of why a class being made weak because they provide good buff support is bad design - what reason is there to give gear to an enhancement shaman if more than half of their raw damage contribution (totem buffs) does not scale with their gear, but the gear of their party members? From a progressing guild's perspective, you'd rather have a naked shaman with talent points in Enhancing Totems, Improved Weapon Totems, and Bloodlust multiboxed rather than waste loot on the worst scaling DPS in the entire game. Some would say that is fine and if you care about loot you're playing the game for the wrong reason, but I think that is a mistaken perspective based on reasonable criticism of lootgoblin culture. Gear is where all of the character progression comes from in this game - this is an mmoRPG and without gear upgrades you are not experiencing a major component of RPG videogaming.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Wed May 15, 2024 12:35 pm

Hungry9 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:56 am
Is it advisable to enhance shamans just because they can enhance melee professions? Don't be funny. Did I say I want to reach the same level as other melee outputs? Have you ever played an enhanced shaman? Do you understand what high hatred and low output mean? Is it normal for an enhanced shaman who already has all the best equipment to fail a paladin who relies on triggering special effects? Did I say I want to compare with warriors and thieves? Don't pretend to be a shaman player here, get out of here
High damage is a blanket statement. If you want to perform on the HIGH end, that normally means with the better classes- meaning warriors/rogues etc. Please word your google translated rantings better if you want me to understand them and take you seriously.

Hungry9

Post by Hungry9 » Fri May 17, 2024 12:15 pm

I didn't want you to understand, just stop spreading rumors. If you haven't played the enhanced shaman, don't say how the enhanced shaman is. You don't deserve to speak on behalf of the shaman. Oh, you know warriors and ROGUEs have higher output, so don't try to make everyone ignore paladins. Maybe you're playing paladins:D