Compensation for Lack of PvP

Pauly

Compensation for Lack of PvP

Post by Pauly » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:48 pm

Hey! Been trying to do WSG the past week , i'm currently in the 40's bracket. However we've had one good game in about 6 days.

For the people who enjoy Battlegrounds and the PvP experience there should be a middle ground where we can go to Earn Honor and Honorable Kills.

I know a lot of people don't enjoy PvP which is fine! Everyone should be allowed to enjoy their type of gameplay, after-all WoW is such an amazing game that it caters to all types of gameplay.

Hopefully something can be done so that it doesn't give off the same feeling as Retail Classic with the Hour Battleground Q's. The Hour Battleground Q's was such a turnoff with Retail , Blizzard did nothing about it, but i'm hoping to find some Resolve here on this amazing Private Server.

Thanks for Reading.

Redmagejoe

Re: Compensation for Lack of PvP

Post by Redmagejoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:58 pm

There was a suggestion kicking a while back about a particular feature that would incentivize and bring attention to low bracket BGs. Not sure if that's still being considered, but worth poking the devs over.

Shamma

Post by Shamma » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:16 pm

There you have a feature that can be used to bring ppl into lower lvl PVP brackets if implemented:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4342

Sharpblade

Post by Sharpblade » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:15 pm

they can lower the reputation require for low lvl armor 10-19 just need to be frendly 20-29 frendly, 30-39 honored as compensation. give custome pvp quests like av, also in open world.

Xudo

Post by Xudo » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:16 pm

I enjoy good PvP too. Thats why I make some proposals about making low lvl PvP more friendly to normal leveller. Feel free to join discussion.
Here are they:
Applying enchant to item should increase required level
Cleanup all characters from unavailable items
Change low level brackets
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.

Totuga

Post by Totuga » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:30 pm

Last edited by Totuga on Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xudo

Post by Xudo » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:46 pm

I don't think hardcore players ever need battlegrounds. They know rules before the start and intentionally decided not to participate in PvP at all.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant armory.
I don't raid and rank, so you can not bother asking.
Nerf high level enchants on low level gear
Add lvl requirement to bandages
Best and optimal gear for 10-19 twinks
Have fun not only at 60.