Server is full. Position in queue: 5000+

Shishine

Server is full. Position in queue: 5000+

Post by Shishine » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:50 pm

Hi guys. Sorry if that's an already discussed topic. I'm completely new for Turtle WoW, so after downloading a client and making an account I've tried to log in for the first time. However, I was put on a queue, which is 5000+ people and average waiting time is 100+ minutes. I wanted to know, if that's usual, or not? Thanks :)

Karico

Re: Server is full. Position in queue: 5000+

Post by Karico » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:51 pm

yes very normal welcome to forums

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:54 pm

Shishine wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:50 pm
Hi guys. Sorry if that's an already discussed topic. I'm completely new for Turtle WoW, so after downloading a client and making an account I've tried to log in for the first time. However, I was put on a queue, which is 5000+ people and average waiting time is 100+ minutes. I wanted to know, if that's usual, or not? Thanks :)
Hello and welcome!
Indeed nowadays our server is very popular because of this there are large queues to enter the game. Very soon we will release a second EU server and predict a decrease in queues. Stay tuned to our discord https://discord.gg/wAdK3bM7.

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:54 pm

It is unfortunately the new normal.

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:56 pm

Queues are expected to stay until the overpopulation boom TWOW suffered has calmed down, which can take 1 or 2 months easily. at 18:00 server time queues tend to dissapear for the most part