Getting a new EU server is a complete waste

Chaud

Getting a new EU server is a complete waste

Post by Chaud » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:39 pm

It is well-known that EU server queueing issues are entirely caused by the influx of Chinese players.So, as long as Chinese players transfer their characters to Asian servers, it can perfectly resolve the EU server issues.
But they are currently unable to transfer their characters due to the poor environment on the Asian servers.So, the EU does not need a new server.What they need is Asia.
We are more than willing to believe that the development team has put in a lot of effort for the Asian servers, but the current situation still falls short of expectations.The daily queue numbers for the two Asian servers still reach 10,000+.As long as the issues with the Asian servers are resolved, Chinese players would certainly be willing to transfer their characters back from the EU servers. Who would refuse such a solution?"
So, the second EU server is really not necessary. Addressing the issues with the Asian servers is the fundamental solution to the EU server problems.We understand that you've faced many challenges with the Asian servers. For now, setting aside the issues with the EU server and wholeheartedly addressing the problems with the Asian servers is the right approach, I believe.

Chaud

Re: Getting a new EU server is a complete waste

Post by Chaud » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:42 pm

Of course, unless you lack confidence in being able to resolve the issues with the Asian servers in a short amount of time.

Phil29

Post by Phil29 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:49 pm

I'm psyched about the possibility to play turtle on a fresh realm. This is going to be awesome!!

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:52 pm

A second Eu server is really not necessary
Also a Eu server is not necessary in general
So, shutdown Eu realm!
Provide more servers for the majority (Chinese)
Problem solved!
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:04 pm

New eu server right now is a stupid idea i think everyone would agree except for those who only play fresh servers and leave when its fully progressed. All you will end up with is two eu servers dominated by the chinese. Just keep cranking out asian servers.

Grandyman

Post by Grandyman » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:22 pm

A fresh server will be horrible for the health of the EU/NA community. It'll split the playerbase, and it's antithetical to the philosophy of the project. Fresh is always a detriment to the long term health of the community. Would deal irreversible damage to the server.

Also I find it unnecessary as well. I do not think the main server would have 13k + queues if it was just the english speaking population playing. Fresh would be so shortsighted, and such a disappointment.

Osstan

Post by Osstan » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:36 pm

100% need a new server.in extreme cases, they can be combined

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Eversongwoods wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:04 pm
New eu server right now is a stupid idea i think everyone would agree except for those who only play fresh servers and leave when its fully progressed. All you will end up with is two eu servers dominated by the chinese. Just keep cranking out asian servers.
Exactly. Turtle has never been about fresh and thays why people aren't happy. Turtle was about the slow leveling journey and role playing. All fresh does is attract people who rush to 60 blaze through the content don't care about leveling or reading quests then get bis gear, moan there's nothing to do then whine for another fresh

Evilor

Post by Evilor » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:22 pm

It's not "well known"
How come the asian servers are all full then?
Ofcourse we need second EU server and we need it to be PVP.

Chaud

Post by Chaud » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:35 am

Evilor wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:22 pm
It's not "well known"
I suggest you read it carefully before replying
Do you not know why EU servers are queuing up?

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:43 am

Evilor wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:22 pm
It's not "well known"
Dude the European servers population is 75% Chinese. Thays why people are confused why the Devs are making a new Europe server. It'll just be full of Chinese and makes zero sense.

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:49 am

Fresh eu pvp server is everything twow was not about. I hope its gonna be hc server

Jagjag

Post by Jagjag » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:31 am

HC or PVP only EU server would be great.

Jcljljl

Post by Jcljljl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:35 am

我只想问现在排起动不动是啥情况

Axxl

Post by Axxl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:35 pm

EU only RP fresh! Make Guild Houses great again!

Put that on a hat.