Voting (again)

Owondyah

Voting (again)

Post by Owondyah » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:13 am

Bring back that home page vote button. (yes, this comes from that discord topic and I know you knew it was coming)

What's the harm, in all seriousness?

I know you don't believe in voting, but you don't have to shoot yourself in the knee all the time. Let us prove you wrong.
Give us tools and just lay back while we do the job. Voting board with individual vote count would help, but I know it's too much to ask for since you... don't... believe... in... voting.

It takes 6 or 7 short impressions for people to remember the details. Why you constantly hide yourself?

On discord I read that payed adds on those sites didn't bring traffic.
Well no wonder. You advertised 15-20 votes on a first page where votes are counted in thousands. I'd pass on that add too.
If you wanna pay something, pay fb or instagram add. There is realm that relies on custom content that benefits huge from fb add.

I could write an essay on how wrong you are with that mindset but whatever... just please bring us back that homepage button so ppl don't always use my or sinrek's signature to vote.

EDIT: and before anyone comes with "rewards pls..": If you need incentive to vote, you don't need to vote. Incentive should be all this amazing free stuff you are provided and if you can't donate money, donate at least 10minutes to boost server's exposure on sites where people (aka potential money donators) look for servers to play on.
Last edited by Owondyah on Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Voting (again)

Post by Torta » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:19 am

https://turtle-wow.org No need for an essay.

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:20 am

I love you...

I know you hate me, but I love you...

smiling_turtle_head
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

Vanaonu

Post by Vanaonu » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 pm

full support, btw, with preset vote links it actually took me like 2 minutes to vote on all sites, not 10 minutes. as for vote rewards, i personally dont really care for vote rewards, but just for the sake of boosting votes, maybe some minor cosmetics that dont alter gameplay.