Just made an account

Doccrowe

Just made an account

Post by Doccrowe » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:16 pm

I heard of turtle wow a few days ago and figured I'd give it a go, I get odd days off like today. I'm currently in a que of over 5000+ on a Tuesday at 11 am est, how is that possible?

Shaman111

Re: Just made an account

Post by Shaman111 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:17 pm

quene goes up to 8k these days. ive been quened for 2:30h and moved from 6500 to 960

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:18 pm

Doccrowe wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:16 pm
I heard of turtle wow a few days ago and figured I'd give it a go, I get odd days off like today. I'm currently in a que of over 5000+ on a Tuesday at 11 am est, how is that possible?
You heard of it too late. Time to go play another game till October or so, when (maybe) things will be back to normal.

Wafflecrusher

Post by Wafflecrusher » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:31 pm

There is a substantial population spike from 6am - 12pm EST, as it's when individuals in China (Taiwan) are getting off of work. It's a great server, and you'll be able to play comfortably from about 3pm EST onwards.

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:58 pm

Doccrowe wrote:
Hi. At the moment our server is very popular with the community and yes we are experiencing some queueing issues. But very soon SEA server for Chinese region will be released and we predict that queues will disappear.

Charanko
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Charanko » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:46 pm

Pepesmite wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:58 pm
Doccrowe wrote:
Hi. At the moment our server is very popular with the community and yes we are experiencing some queueing issues. But very soon SEA server for Chinese region will be released and we predict that queues will disappear.
What happens if they dont?
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Xerilin
Has liked: 14 times

Post by Xerilin » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:56 pm

Charanko wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:46 pm
Pepesmite wrote:
Doccrowe wrote:
In his discord announcement on August 2nd, Akalix wrote: "We plan to see how our new regional realm impacts our main realm population. If the EU realm remains too crowded, we have some other ideas we will be considering." Whatever ideas that may be.
Komm zur Geheimen Zuflucht (RP-Gilde)! Wir haben Zimtschnecken!

Alienne Xerilin Rubinai Irrwisch Mekhalani Flinks Kinrela Cavy

Charanko
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Charanko » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:58 pm

Xerilin wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:56 pm
Charanko wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:46 pm
Pepesmite wrote:

In his discord announcement on August 2nd, Akalix wrote: "We plan to see how our new regional realm impacts our main realm population. If the EU realm remains too crowded, we have some other ideas we will be considering." Whatever ideas that may be.
Aha…well thats what im asking…any more details?
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:01 pm

Charanko wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:58 pm
Rule #1 in Public Relations when dealing with an evolving issue: Do not commit to any details about what is being discussed internally, even if they're purely speculative, or the community will take it and run with it as if it's gospel. Case in point, these forums.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:07 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:01 pm
Charanko wrote:
Rule #1 in Public Relations when dealing with an evolving issue: Do not commit to any details about what is being discussed internally, even if they're purely speculative, or the community will take it and run with it as if it's gospel. Case in point, these forums.
do you think you will ever be accepted into twow team?

Karico

Post by Karico » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:17 am

nooone will ever be accepted

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:14 am

Not giving details lends to wild speculation so I don’t really know if that’s a PR rule let alone the first one.

P1nznneedlz

Post by P1nznneedlz » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:39 am

I've been on this server for coming up to two weeks. I'm in the UK, so there's a queue from 8AM to 9PM of 4-6k. It has been this way ever since I've been here, but I understand why. The new server launch should mediate the population and queues. Until then, posting on the forums isn't going to achieve anything except get you generic responses such as mine. Wait for the new server, hopefully the population will alleviate somehow and the queue will lesson. Until then, I'd advise expecting to be in a queue for 2-3 hours.

Akalix
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Akalix » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:56 am

Shaman111 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:07 pm
Redmagejoe wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:01 pm
Charanko wrote:
do you think you will ever be accepted into twow team?
He is correct. We cannot give any details because the situation is changing, and sharing our plans would result in people trying to cling to them.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!