Oppose the cancellation of Chinese support

Flamefist

Re: Oppose the cancellation of Chinese support

Post by Flamefist » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:28 am

Isvya wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:19 am
Turtle wow's official language is english, always been, and it is against the rules to communicate in any other language in any public channel.
There have been mutes and so on. Lately they closed their eyes bcs it has became impossible to moderate the chat. Yet the rules still aply.
Many people were concerned about the spam and the language barrier.
Once again they will force this rule by removing hanzi characters. If you are unable to commicate in english then yeah, move over to the server that has been specifically made for you.
The opening of the Chinese server will greatly improve these problems, but I still believe that Chinese should not be banned from using chat channels such as groups and private chats.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:34 am

Flamefist wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:28 am
The opening of the Chinese server will greatly improve these problems, but I still believe that Chinese should not be banned from using chat channels such as groups and private chats.

That's cool. Consider the following: The binary here was either to ban Hanzi characters from chat, or ban Chinese players from the server. They took the less hostile and aggressive approach that allows the Chinese players to migrate themselves over to the other server without feeling "forced", but it's pretty obvious that the majority of the community wants Chinese players who REFUSE to integrate with the English-speaking community to go to the Chinese server.

Regardless how YOU personally feel, the point of this thread you made is to rally people to your side and oppose this change. I hate to break it to you, but the community does NOT have your back on this.

Lx32110

Post by Lx32110 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:37 am

Firstly, TWOW is a great server with excellent management personnel and a complete gaming storyline experience. Although TWOW is constantly improving, I believe no one will deny this. In fact, TWOW's popularity is built on Blizzard's declining gaming business level and innovation capabilities. I believe that all of TWOW's innovative inspiration and sources are also built on Blizzard's foundation. turtle_in_love_head
But when I saw a statement from TWOW's management stating that TWOW will no longer support Chinese characters in the near future, I expressed regret. I know that TWOW is a private server, and all the rules are customized by the excellent managers of the community. Of course, it's up to you the final say. The administrator of TWOW emphasized in the statement that this is a server belonging to Europe. I don't quite understand the meaning of the administrator's statement and whether they are intentionally driving away Chinese players. I know that TWOW has provided a brand new server for Chinese players to alleviate the increasingly serious queuing phenomenon, which I agree with. I hope TWOW community administrators can issue a statement stating that there is no mandatory requirement for Chinese players to transfer servers. Because I don't want to see community administrators colluding with agents privately using methods that violate human rights to transfer Chinese players. Because I believe that the illogical idea of prohibiting the use of Chinese characters cannot determine whether all Chinese players will be transferred. turtle_in_love_head
So, as I mentioned at the beginning, this is TWOW's private server, and all rule interpretation rights in the community belong to TWOW, and all rules are established by you. I hope you can reconsider and issue a rigorous statement, let's wait and see! satisfied_turtle satisfied_turtle

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:41 am

Flamefist wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:28 am
Isvya wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:19 am
Turtle wow's official language is english, always been, and it is against the rules to communicate in any other language in any public channel.
There have been mutes and so on. Lately they closed their eyes bcs it has became impossible to moderate the chat. Yet the rules still aply.
Many people were concerned about the spam and the language barrier.
Once again they will force this rule by removing hanzi characters. If you are unable to commicate in english then yeah, move over to the server that has been specifically made for you.
No it won't, why would anyone chinese in their right mind move if Chinese still works. I don't want to play on a server where the majority does not communicate in English. Do not care what language it is. This is an English project, the fact that large Chinese playerbase refusing to speak primilary English has been accepted is testament of the devs goodwill.

There are too many Chinese for the limited capacity twow can ever offer. (not blaming, just realism) and they could easily, fill more servers. If hanzi isnt banned, we will have two Chinese servers.

I agree it would be nice if you could still chat in Chinese with your friends but this is not possible because then we once more allow Chinese to segregate and make their own Chinese world. Instead of using LFT and chat in English with other internationals they would make Chinese guilds and do their own thing and eventually will be force to do more drastic measures like force move chinese guilds etc.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:41 am

Can we ban stupid people from posting on these forums already? People who have brain damage and use phrases like "violating human rights" when talking about a fucking privately-owned video game server changing their support options?

You people are not winning any allies making it sound like thugs are kicking down people's doors and dragging them off to internment camps.

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:44 am

Lx32110 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:37 am
Firstly, TWOW is a great server with excellent management personnel and a complete gaming storyline experience. Although TWOW is constantly improving, I believe no one will deny this. In fact, TWOW's popularity is built on Blizzard's declining gaming business level and innovation capabilities. I believe that all of TWOW's innovative inspiration and sources are also built on Blizzard's foundation. turtle_in_love_head
But when I saw a statement from TWOW's management stating that TWOW will no longer support Chinese characters in the near future, I expressed regret. I know that TWOW is a private server, and all the rules are customized by the excellent managers of the community. Of course, it's up to you the final say. The administrator of TWOW emphasized in the statement that this is a server belonging to Europe. I don't quite understand the meaning of the administrator's statement and whether they are intentionally driving away Chinese players. I know that TWOW has provided a brand new server for Chinese players to alleviate the increasingly serious queuing phenomenon, which I agree with. I hope TWOW community administrators can issue a statement stating that there is no mandatory requirement for Chinese players to transfer servers. Because I don't want to see community administrators colluding with agents privately using methods that violate human rights to transfer Chinese players. Because I believe that the illogical idea of prohibiting the use of Chinese characters cannot determine whether all Chinese players will be transferred. turtle_in_love_head
So, as I mentioned at the beginning, this is TWOW's private server, and all rule interpretation rights in the community belong to TWOW, and all rules are established by you. I hope you can reconsider and issue a rigorous statement, let's wait and see! satisfied_turtle satisfied_turtle
So it's your "hunan right" to play on EU server. Grats!

Cirylaz

Post by Cirylaz » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:46 am

I am a Chinese too, but I never use Chinese on this server, even I'm not good at English. Because, that's the rule.
I suggest that the Chinese who playing on this server can do your best to use English. I don't want foreign people to think that we are rule breakers.

Finally, Chinese players who don't want to follow the rules, pls GET OUT OF HERE !!!

Zty111156

Post by Zty111156 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:47 am

Are you kidding me? Accept donations from chinese players and ban their mother tongue ?

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:55 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:47 am
Are you kidding me? Accept donations from chinese players and ban their mother tongue ?

You should protest by quitting the server. Because we sure as fuck don't want people with your attitude in our community.
Last edited by Redmagejoe on Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Foobs

Post by Foobs » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:57 am

Zty111156 wrote:
They would say :

Thank you for the non-obligatory "donation", but that doesn't entitle you to anything, especially on how to run the server.

If you really think that NOT being able to speak your "Mother tongue" is tantamount to "human atrocities" then maybe this community really isn't for you. And then there's Chinese server brand spanking new complete with your "Mother tongue" and everything. satisfied_turtle_head
wary_turtle_head I'm just here for the GM's replies--Carry on!!

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:59 am

Cirylaz wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:46 am
I am a Chinese too, but I never use Chinese on this server, even I'm not good at English. Because, that's the rule.
I suggest that the Chinese who playing on this server can do your best to use English. I don't want foreign people to think that we are rule breakers.

Finally, Chinese players who don't want to follow the rules, pls GET OUT OF HERE !!!
Thanks. If you can communicate in english you are welcome, every other nation does speak english here and uave no issues. Chinese are welcome too if they adapt.

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:00 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Donating is your own choice. Server rules still apply about languages.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:16 am

Zty111156 wrote:
What's your problem, move to new Asian server where everyone will speak your mother tongue. The support and gm team will be able to speak it there too and you will even have lower ping as a cherry on top.

Or stay and speak English according to the rules broken 10001 times on a daily by Chinese. Sorry this is a neccesarry change to keep turtle wow EU an English Server

Borefficz

Post by Borefficz » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:21 am

I'm very happy about the measures taken to solve this issue.

Zty111156

Post by Zty111156 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:28 am

Donating is my own choice, but when i donating , you don't tell me , you will ban chinese. I think most chinese plays donate to the game becouse the ganme support the Chinese . And I want to ask a question , Asian server ban English ? Asian server only support chinese ?

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:28 am
Donating is my own choice, but when i donating , you don't tell me , you will ban chinese. I think most chinese plays donate to the game becouse the ganme support the Chinese . And I want to ask a question , Asian server ban English ? Asian server only support chinese ?
do·​na·​tion: the act or an instance of donating: such as
a
: the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b
: a free contribution : GIFT

Kremmen

Post by Kremmen » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:37 am

Zty111156 wrote:
They've bent over backwards to make a new server, no doubt creating more work for themselves, collaborating with a company in China and delaying a major patch, just to accommodate you, and you wanna whine and complain because they took a measure that would take pressure off the main server and make the game actually playable again for the players who were already here? Get real, dude. They could have just blocked Chinese IPs and the VPNs they use if they really wanted to.
Plaidskull - Undead Warrior
<TurtleHeads>
Progression/ guild based in the Oceanic region
Times: Monday/Saturday 7:45pm AEST (9:45am Server Time), Sunday fun/progression events 8pm AEST (10am Server Time).
https://discord.gg/gBcH9sG75n

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:38 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Do you think donating somehow makes you exempt from the rules or what? Is it a culture thing?

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:42 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Donating is my own choice, but when i donating , you don't tell me , you will ban chinese.

Yes I do. Watch, I'll do it right now. Chinese language is banned. Don't like it? Go play somewhere else.

You are entitled to nothing when you donate. Nothing, zero, zip, zilch. A donation is a donation. It is made with 0 expectation for anything in return. Turtle does not sell services. They take your money and thank you for your generosity. They're even kind enough to give you complimentary tickets you can use to buy neat stuff. But they do not have to. They have never had to give you anything in return for your money, because that's how donations work. It's your fault for convincing yourself that donation = customer service fee.

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:44 am

Zty111156 wrote:
Who should have told you?
Have you read the server rules? Its in there
You should be thankful that it was allowed until now and didnt ban many of you for breaking the rules
Avout the asian server: we dont know, it has not been stated yet.

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 am

Kremmen wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:37 am
Zty111156 wrote:
They've bent over backwards to make a new server, no doubt creating more work for themselves, collaborating with a company in China and delaying a major patch, just to accommodate you, and you wanna whine and complain because they took a measure that would take pressure off the main server and make the game actually playable again for the players who were already here? Get real, dude. They could have just blocked Chinese IPs and the VPNs they use if they really wanted to.
I want everyone that enters this thread to read this one carefully.

The Turtle Team went out of their way to make a Chinese Server for the Chinese Community which includes delaying the release of a HUGE PATCH that everyone is waiting for.

That Server not only support the Chinese language but they will also get their own GM Team AND they can speak Chinese in all Chat channels without being muted.

They still complain and even bring up terms like "Facism" and "Violating Human Rights".

Yes, they will remove the Hanzi support for the WESTERN Server where English is mandatory in public channels BUT they offer a Server -just- for the Chinese.

It's still not enough apparently. I don't know what else they want.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:48 am

Karrados wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:46 am
It's still not enough apparently. I don't know what else they want.

They want to piss off the Western community enough that we demand that Turtle range-ban the entire country of China from playing on our server, obviously. In case my last few posts in this thread haven't made it clear, my patience with these outrage merchants is officially at 0.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:49 am

HOW HARD IS IT TO SPEAK ENGLISH ON THE ENGLISH SERVER?

Every post like this just underlies how severe this problem is. Nobody's kicking out Chinese players, they're incentivizing those who can't speak English to play on their own server.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE HERE IF YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, THOUGH?

These are some of the most deranged posts I've seen.

Like, yeah, bro, I don't speak English, but please cater to my needs anyway and let me fuck up the server by never interacting in English. How about you just fuck off and play with your own if you have such a problem with speaking English and interacting international players? Enough is enough of this shit.

Be normal, speak English, and (ideally) join an international guild, or fuck off to the eastern server.

THIS IS NOT A CHINESE SERVER. And, YET, you are WELCOME. The one rule is to SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH.

Satirical

Post by Satirical » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:52 am

"The team are making a TWOW server that will cater to you guys specifically"
"WHY ARE YOU KICKING US OFF TURTLE WOW"

??????

I just cant

Flamefist

Post by Flamefist » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am

Foobs wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:21 am
Flamefist wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:54 am
Turtle WoW belongs to every fan. We do not object to the use of a specific language in public channels. However, the cancellation of Chinese support means that it can no longer be used in private channels. Restricting a specific language is a form of discrimination, especially when it changes from being supported to not being supported. Today it is Chinese, tomorrow it may be Russian, and what language will it be next time?
I hope the administrators realize that this is a fascist act, like the Germans driving out the Jews. Turtle WoW should be a utopia for players, and should not bring in politics and discrimination.
Thank you! angry_turtle
angry_turtle_hea

You assume this is a service and not an invitation. Tell you what, when you start paying the bills to keep the lights on the you can feel free to demand all you want. Until then, enjoy your fresh new realm complete with support to your language.

Second, this is a solution to help alleviate the server ques now causing frustration with ALL the turtle wow community. If you can't see things past your nose then you probably need to sit in a room humm real loud until you can longer take it anymore then enjoy your new server complete with your language support.

Third, your comments are heard but do nothing to address the reason why a new server was created. So ya. Enjoy your new server complete with your language support.

hiding_smth_turtle
Here are some really helpful suggestions:

First, banning Chinese may not achieve your desired goals. Chinese pinyin is a powerful language tool. Chinese people can communicate seamlessly using pinyin, and you may not even be able to stop them from appearing in public channels, which would be a disaster.
I suggest banning non-Latin text input in public channels such as world and still alive, while leaving Chinese input functionality in China and other channels. This would naturally lead Chinese players to speak in China-related channels.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am

Flamefist wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:29 am
I urge you to reconsider your position on this issue. The ban on Chinese support is a discriminatory decision that will harm the Turtle WoW community.
The only thing that will harm this community and has already practically destroyed this community is people like you being here. Nobody wants you here if you refuse to adapt. How dare you even fucking invoke the word "community" when you don't give a fuck about our community? You just came here like a zerg swarm, completely disregarding everyone and the server rules and now you're whining.

Also, there has already been a COMPLETELY UNWARRANTED amount of pro-Chinese discrimination. 90% of Chinese should've already been permabanned for repeatedly breaking the rules and spamming in Chinese wherever they go without consideration for players of other nationalities. You clearly don't belong here. Go away and stay away.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:57 am

Flamefist wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am
Chinese people can communicate seamlessly using pinyin, and you may not even be able to stop them from appearing in public channels, which would be a disaster.
Yeah, it would be a disaster for those who insist on still breaking the rules. It's clear that the devs are trying to make everyone happy as best they can. But they're also sending a message. Once the eastern server is up, I seriously doubt they're going to let you continue to ruin public channels like now.

The only thing you're accomplishing by making these kinds of threats is pushing the entire community into despising you to the point where the only response will be a complete region lock.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:58 am

I'm with Azuladrip. I for one hope you and every other member of the Chinese community who has shown flagrant disregard for server and community rules and doesn't even make an ATTEMPT to communicate primarily in English (which less than 10 Chinese players have made the effort to do, and they are cool with me and completely welcome on this server) is permanently banned from both servers.

You have shown that you have 0 respect for Turtle's policies and rules, and as such, you have forfeit your privilege (SEE: PRIVILEGE, NOT RIGHT) to continue using this service.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 am

Redmagejoe wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:42 am
Yes I do. Watch, I'll do it right now. Chinese language is banned. Don't like it? Go play somewhere else.

You are entitled to nothing when you donate. Nothing, zero, zip, zilch. A donation is a donation. It is made with 0 expectation for anything in return. Turtle does not sell services. They take your money and thank you for your generosity. They're even kind enough to give you complimentary tickets you can use to buy neat stuff. But they do not have to. They have never had to give you anything in return for your money, because that's how donations work. It's your fault for convincing yourself that donation = customer service fee.
Yeah, and it goes both ways. If a player doesn't donate, that doesn't mean they're scum and aren't entitled to the same amount of respect.

You can't just buy extra rights, lol. I know that this is a thing on shitty private servers where GMs pocket cash for all sorts of favors, but Turtle has always been good precisely because they did not do this.

This is also why I'm triggered by DarkTifa's posts since he constantly goes, "HURDURR YOU DON'T KEEP UP THE SERVERS, HOW DARE YOU TALK?" Well, because the emphasis on Turtle was always on community. I don't feel like I'm some cockroach that isn't entitled to speak up just because I didn't donate. And if it ever did come to it that the server was at risk, I'd gladly donate 50 or even 100 euro to keep it running for everybody else.

Point being, we're all supposed to equal on principle.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:11 am

Azuladrip wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 am
Yeah, and it goes both ways. If a player doesn't donate, that doesn't mean they're scum and aren't entitled to the same amount of respect.

That may be the case for Turtle Staff, but it is not the case for us, the community. Respect has to be earned, and Flamefist's posts so far have indicated that they deserve 0 respect from the community they claim to be a part of while facilitating and abetting the destruction of the community.

4everyoung

Post by 4everyoung » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:23 am

Isvya wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:59 am
Cirylaz wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:46 am

Thanks. If you can communicate in english you are welcome, every other nation does speak english here and uave no issues. Chinese are welcome too if they adapt.
Yea. I’m with Cirylaz as well. I’m one of the Chinese players that speak English in the community.

If u guys don’t speak English just go to SEA server then. I don’t see any problems here. Y r u guys insist staying here in the EU server?

Just imagine u travel to UK or the US, I don’t believe u just speak Chinese directly to ppl in the street. Right?

So here is the same. Wtf is wrong for u to speak English here in the game? If u don’t, just stfu like in the real world.

Azuladrip

Post by Azuladrip » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:24 am

Redmagejoe wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:11 am
That may be the case for Turtle Staff, but it is not the case for us, the community. Respect has to be earned, and Flamefist's posts so far have indicated that they deserve 0 respect from the community they claim to be a part of while facilitating and abetting the destruction of the community.
I agree. But I am still just baffled by these posts. Like, I'd get it if they were region locking out all the Chinese. That'd be unfair, we've had Chinese players here for a long time and they weren't like these cancerous TikTok wave or wherever the fuck these new people came from. At worst those guys wouldn't respond, but if not for their guild names you would have no idea they were even Chinese. So they don't deserve to get banned. Same goes for expats living abroad who would truly be fucked by a region lock over no fault of their own.

But all this change is doing is making speaking English mandatory. And if you don't want to speak English, if you don't want to interact with the international community, GREAT NEWS: YOU WILL HAVE AN ENTIRE SERVER TO YOURSELVES, more or less. FREE OF CHARGE. AND YOU KEEP YOUR PROGRESS. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM, EXACTLY?

If you want to stay on the English server, I have to presume that's because you actually want to meet people from all over, join different guilds, etc.

Your thought process should be: Wow, this is a nice server with good devs, I'm going to make a character and meet so many new friends! Not, wow, this is a non-Chinese server, better invite all my Chinese friends to a Chinese-only guild and then spend 99,99% of the time talking in Chinese.This sort of nationalistic attitude is borderline xenophobic.

Literally why do you even want to play here if that's your attitude? What do you want from us?

It's the strangest thing, Chinese both seem to hate other Chinese enough to actively avoid any Chinese server, yet when you do have a server that's open to you where you can play with people from all over, your biggest complaint is that you can't self-isolate and go on talking to only Chinese people beyond the occasional WTS or WTB.

This is a mentality fucked beyond repair.

Lirathlin

Post by Lirathlin » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:33 am

I am a chinese player and I think I can use english well(I am fine in english speaking raids and have many friends from all the world now). Only thing I worried about is I cant have chinese translated quests and NPC names.It will be a trouble to me since I cant remember those english names.But It might not be a big deal.

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:42 am

Azuladrip wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:24 am

I agree. But I am still just baffled by these posts. Like, I'd get it if they were region locking out all the Chinese. That'd be unfair, we've had Chinese players here for a long time and they weren't like these cancerous TikTok wave or wherever the fuck these new people came from. At worst those guys wouldn't respond, but if not for their guild names you would have no idea they were even Chinese. So they don't deserve to get banned. Same goes for expats living abroad who would truly be fucked by a region lock over no fault of their own.

But all this change is doing is making speaking English mandatory. And if you don't want to speak English, if you don't want to interact with the international community, GREAT NEWS: YOU WILL HAVE AN ENTIRE SERVER TO YOURSELVES, more or less. FREE OF CHARGE. AND YOU KEEP YOUR PROGRESS. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM, EXACTLY?

If you want to stay on the English server, I have to presume that's because you actually want to meet people from all over, join different guilds, etc.

Your thought process should be: Wow, this is a nice server with good devs, I'm going to make a character and meet so many new friends! Not, wow, this is a non-Chinese server, better invite all my Chinese friends to a Chinese-only guild and then spend 99,99% of the time talking in Chinese.This sort of nationalistic attitude is borderline xenophobic.

Literally why do you even want to play here if that's your attitude? What do you want from us?

It's the strangest thing, Chinese both seem to hate other Chinese enough to actively avoid any Chinese server, yet when you do have a server that's open to you where you can play with people from all over, your biggest complaint is that you can't self-isolate and go on talking to only Chinese people beyond the occasional WTS or WTB.

This is a mentality fucked beyond repair.
As Redmagejoe pointed out:
Redmagejoe wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:48 am

They want to piss off the Western community enough that we demand that Turtle range-ban the entire country of China from playing on our server, obviously. In case my last few posts in this thread haven't made it clear, my patience with these outrage merchants is officially at 0.
These people may actually be some studios or gold-sellers who are expecting IP-ban on China region, so that every Chinese plays are forced to play on SEA server. They are hoping SEA server may loose RMT control and thus making a better profit there.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:43 am

>swarm server like locust
>Make people wait hours in 7k quene
>Dont communicate in english
>Have obvious ugly names
>Overreliant on gaudy cash shop shit ruining immersion just running past
>Rude. Will try to mine your nodes and skin your kills. Roll need on every item if grouped
>Insanely entitled - just read some of their posts here with right click - traslate page

This culture barrier is like chinese great wall. Fuck off and dont come back
now i try to login, at 12 am eu time and i am watching 3k quene that either stands in place or goes UP.