PFUI: Only show my debuffs on target

Hawksley

PFUI: Only show my debuffs on target

Post by Hawksley » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:01 pm

Is it possible to configure PFUI to only show my debuffs on the target?

I've been looking for this option but can't seem to find it.

Raxk

Re: PFUI: Only show my debuffs on target

Post by Raxk » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:47 pm

whelp, also searching for the same and couldnt find a answer.

Nullnvoid

Post by Nullnvoid » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:28 pm

PFUI specifically i don't know anything about. I don't think this is possible with the version 1.12 client that turtlewow uses though. The best you could probably do is have an addon that only shows debuffs that your "class" can cast and if there is some ransom item or spell that uses the same icon as your class spell it would trigger a false positive.

Manateufel

Post by Manateufel » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:30 pm

Maybe 'Chronometer' will help with that, at least I was able to track my Druid HoTs

Balake

Post by Balake » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:58 pm

Not possible, the client isn't told by the server what buffs & debuffs belong to whom.

I secondly suggest Chronometer as the best addon for tracking your debuffs on enemies.

Schwarzschild

Post by Schwarzschild » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:38 pm

Balake wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:58 pm
Not possible, the client isn't told by the server what buffs & debuffs belong to whom.

I secondly suggest Chronometer as the best addon for tracking your debuffs on enemies.
Using PFUI, Chronometer conflicts with the aux-addon, completely breaking my UI (actionbar buttons unclickable; any button clicks just returning a Chronometer LUA error) when both addons are activated. Deleting WDB did not help.

Modified Power Auras is even worse. Super buggy; auras get deleted on a whim, addon UI being unresponsive.

Theoretically the built in Debuff Bar in PFUI should be able to do the trick using a Whitelist filter, but I have no idea how to configure that and there seems to be absolutely ZERO documentation on the web.

Bordar

Post by Bordar » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:33 pm

You can't do that on vanilla client.
This client can't recognize one mob with same name with other, so if you cast something on defias pillager addon will show it on every mob with same name

Fireman591

Post by Fireman591 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:25 pm

That's not true. You can create a whitelist of buffs/debuffs to show on the nameplates that will only show those buff/debuffs. Just move the whitelist filter to the first entry. I think that's how it works. Been a while but it is most certainly possible to filter the buffs/debuffs. You can also create a blacklist as well. I think there is a filter specifically for your own buffs/debuffs as well.

Neinnlive

Post by Neinnlive » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 am

Fireman591 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:25 pm
That's not true. You can create a whitelist of buffs/debuffs to show on the nameplates that will only show those buff/debuffs. Just move the whitelist filter to the first entry. I think that's how it works. Been a while but it is most certainly possible to filter the buffs/debuffs. You can also create a blacklist as well. I think there is a filter specifically for your own buffs/debuffs as well.
That'll mean you see the debuffs from same classes also. SW:Pain for example.

Is there no other solution. Didnt anyone ever found workaround/addon to be able to only see on debuffs/dots. I would also be ok to see them on an extra window or so.

Borefficz

Post by Borefficz » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:41 am

Hawksley wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:01 pm
Is it possible to configure PFUI to only show my debuffs on the target?

I've been looking for this option but can't seem to find it.
Debuff bar/enable debuffs on nameplates and whitelist what you want to see.

Hawksley

Post by Hawksley » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:11 pm

Went with Chronometer in the end, does the job nicely.