New Legendry Items -

Post by Sakuradelirium » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:47 pm

Raging Fist of Molten Core - Legendry - Gun

Stats
Agility
Stamina
Fire resist
Chance to Hit 2%

Chance on hit - Fires molten ball of lava dealing fire damage and additional fire damage
Equip - Deals bonus fire damage per attack

Requires; Molten core Rifle - > + Eye of Sulfuras
8x Sulfuron Ingot
20x Dark Iron Bar
50x Arcanite Bar
25x Essence of Fire
10x Blood of the Mountain
10x Lava Core
10x Fiery Core.

Sakuradelirium

Re: New Legendry Items -

Post by Sakuradelirium » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:52 pm

Shaman Weapon -

Storm-Eagal The Skyforger -
Strenght
Stamia
Intelligence
Spirit
MP5
Equip - your spells cost 45% less mp
Chance on hit - lowers targets spells resistances from all magic types by 50 and can spawn a serpant totem that constantly fire dealing arcane damage. you can spawn up 3

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:53 pm

why? whats the lore behind them? what niche they occupy? what do these add to the game? why add another legendary to MC when pugs kill kel'thuzad? -45% mana cost on equip you ok?

Sakuradelirium

Post by Sakuradelirium » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:56 pm

Feral Claw of Raging Beast - Druid Legendry - Staff
Agility
Intelligence
Spirit
Stamina
Dodge Chance 5%
Crit chance 5%

Equip: Dire Bear form - Your attacks cause 3x amount of threat and cost 10- additional rage
Equip: Cat - your attacks gained additional combo points and your attack speed is increased by 30%
Boomkin: your spells cost 30% less mana and your spell crit resist cooldown on innervate
Tree of Light: gain 25% healing power. and gain 35-50+ MP5

Sakuradelirium

Post by Sakuradelirium » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:02 pm

Subject: New Legendry Items -
Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:53 pm
why? whats the lore behind them? what niche they occupy? what do these add to the game? why add another legendary to MC when pugs kill kel'thuzad? -45% mana cost on equip you ok?
Lore behind fire one is same lore about safuras but instead making it into hammer its made into a gun or boomstick like drawfs would call it. same lore different weapons

next one share same lower as thunderfury instead being 1 handed sword you have choice making it into shaman blessed by famous shaman we all know as green jesus

Druid staff is bit more into it you see brings in history of the night elfs. how they beat burning legend first time and following this long quest really explains the lore and history of the druids making go to different dens collect items. this end game staff that get for completing a lvl60 druid question that is hard as fuck but take alot of time

so gives druids something do at end game cause currently not much

yes i know 45% seems alot but hear me out. elemental shamans mp cost is really nuts probably most mp heavy all the specs there already talent already exsist reduce mp cost of shocks by 45 in wotlk enchancement tree

when take in consisteration how much mp cost storm strike has you could add it some of them to naxx ppl still used

Niche is simply to buff unused specs. give enchancement shaman a procable weapon benefits the raid. to give druids cat druids or boomkins and bears. weapons make them preform way better. then having them farm low level dungeon for a mace

Bargeld

Post by Bargeld » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:33 am

Ok i got one too:

Mage weapon:

Wand of medium power

+20 int
+50 stam
+40 spirit
Equip: + 100 Spell power
100% chance on cast: Decreases the cast time of your next fireball by 0,5 seconds. Stacks 6 times. Duration 420 seconds.

Hey, its super easy to make legendaries for my main, who knew?

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:40 am

I know you guys are bored in the queue but jees go outside or something rather than suggest this stuff that makes no sense.

Karico

Post by Karico » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:40 am

Bargeld wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:33 am
Ok i got one too:

Mage weapon:

Wand of medium power

+20 int
+50 stam
+40 spirit
Equip: + 100 Spell power
100% chance on cast: Decreases the cast time of your next fireball by 0,5 seconds. Stacks 6 times. Duration 420 seconds.

Hey, its super easy to make legendaries for my main, who knew?
que is all a conspiracy to get people so bored they get on the forums and come up with vanilla+ content then they just pick and choose ;p