Server Crashes

Naonak1945

Server Crashes

Post by Naonak1945 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:31 pm

Tonight. Had two server crashes close together.
First crash, was able to log in once the server was up.
Second crash, wasn't able to log in when server was up, was 198 in queue, then the numbers started to rise, now I am over 300 in queue. Guess I am not a veteran account or haven't donated enough. 315 now, 340 and rising

Darktifa

Re: Server Crashes

Post by Darktifa » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:32 pm

This forum is not a blog, we don't care!
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Sicvikki

Post by Sicvikki » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:36 pm

Very frustrating to wait in a que for an hour or more, get in game only to have it crash. Then by the time I log in again its another 1 hour queue. Get in game and it crashes, rinse repeat. Always during peak times. Have only been able to farm 2 days this past week. Almost completely unplayable

Familyislife

Post by Familyislife » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:41 pm

Sicvikki wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Very frustrating to wait in a que for an hour or more, get in game only to have it crash. Then by the time I log in again its another 1 hour queue. Get in game and it crashes, rinse repeat. Always during peak times. Have only been able to farm 2 days this past week. Almost completely unplayable
BRUH... We can't do anything about it since they all mentioned that CN players are the ones that donates more in this server... so better live with it... even I get very aggravated due to this issue but what can we do?!? We want to play this game... Then wait until you get the chance to log back in
Vulcanhammer lvl 17 Human (Paladin)