Cloudflare Captcha problems

Maitresse

Cloudflare Captcha problems

Post by Maitresse » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:51 pm

I'm having problems logging in to my account(s) on the TWoW website. I can't complete the captcha request because instead of the captcha I'm greeted with the following message: "Invalid domain. Contact the Site Administrator if this problem persists."

I've tried the following: three different browser (edge, firefox, chrome) as well as clearing cache of said browser and trying again, four different devices - two of which were connected to 4G instead of my router's wifi, tried restarting the router, the computer, connecting through VPN and neither of the these things work.

This is what it looks like:

It's only for the website, the forum portion clearly works just fine.

Grin

Re: Cloudflare Captcha problems

Post by Grin » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:36 am

Maitresse wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:51 pm
I'm having problems logging in to my account(s) on the TWoW website. I can't complete the captcha request because instead of the captcha I'm greeted with the following message: "Invalid domain. Contact the Site Administrator if this problem persists."

I've tried the following: three different browser (edge, firefox, chrome) as well as clearing cache of said browser and trying again, four different devices - two of which were connected to 4G instead of my router's wifi, tried restarting the router, the computer, connecting through VPN and neither of the these things work.

If the problem still persists please turn to our support team on the discrod server!

Maitresse

Post by Maitresse » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:42 am

Grin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:36 am
Maitresse wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:51 pm

If the problem still persists please turn to our support team on the discrod server!
I tried. Once trying to connect using a VPN didn't succeed there were no more responses, figured I'd have better luck here.

Allwynd01
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Allwynd01 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:17 am

I use Brave, sometimes some websites act up, because I have Brave's built-in content blockers as well as uBlock Origin, in those cases, I have to disable either or both for the websites to work.

Check if you have some content blockers preventing Cloudflare from working properly, if you don't have any, then it's either your ISP doing something or your computer has some specific hosts file changes or some firewall or antivirus is causing problems.

It should work, if it doesn't the problem must be on your end.