Lucky Fishing Hat flavor text

Jannus

Lucky Fishing Hat flavor text

Post by Jannus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:45 pm

Can we have flavor text added to the Lucky Fishing Hat that reads "Women want me, fish fear me." in reference to the following:

The longer pasta is: Image

I think it'd be a fun little addition that doesn't affect gameplay in any way.
No, my shirt in my profile picture does not say "cuck," it says "fuck racism" which is the opposite of anyone who uses that shitty term cuck.

Shaman111

Re: Lucky Fishing Hat flavor text

Post by Shaman111 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm

play retail if you want to see memes on every tooltip

Jannus

Post by Jannus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:34 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm
play retail if you want to see memes on every tooltip
Ah, the same Shaman who got upsetti spaghetti at me suggesting to fix an unintended combination of two mechanics here.

The Classic purist who also gets angry when you point out that something that's not originally part of the game is behaving in unintended ways, and should be fixed due to it being an oversight.

How does this affect you in any way? Does the addition of some flavor text upset you or bother you in some way?
Last edited by Jannus on Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, my shirt in my profile picture does not say "cuck," it says "fuck racism" which is the opposite of anyone who uses that shitty term cuck.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:36 pm

ah the posting history checking redditor who wants to make game more reddit. i dont want shitty memes in the game thats supposed to be immersive. fortunately for me your shitty suggestions have 0 chance of being put into game. a fucking fish fear me woment want me hat is a joke you loved so much you want to see it in game? what does this say about you

Jannus

Post by Jannus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:41 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:36 pm
ah the posting history checking redditor who wants to make game more reddit. i dont want shitty memes in the game thats supposed to be immersive. fortunately for me your shitty suggestions have 0 chance of being put into game. a fucking fish fear me woment want me hat is a joke you loved so much you want to see it in game? what does this say about you
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad%20hominem

P.S: Luckily for me, it's not up to you whether something is introduced to the game or not. You are free to express your opinion, however, no matter how poorly you choose to express the same.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:45 pm

in classic redditor manner, you start with ad hominem, by attacking my posting history in another thread:
Ah, the same Shaman who got upsetti spaghetti at me suggesting to fix an unintended combination of two mechanics here.
then you call me out on ad hominem. lmao son. lets get back on topic. how about pepe the frog npc with some epic pepega questline?

Jannus

Post by Jannus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:54 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:45 pm
in classic redditor manner, you start with ad hominem, by attacking my posting history in another thread:
then you call me out on ad hominem. lmao son. lets get back on topic. how about pepe the frog npc with some epic pepega questline?
Are you suggesting that quests like that don't exist or that there aren't any reference or meme items in game?
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=50094
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=51637
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=51840
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=81257

God forbid fun is introduced to the game that's not up to Shaman111's standards.

Emilyrose89

Post by Emilyrose89 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:06 pm

Shaman111 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:45 pm
Mentioning posting history isn't an ad hominen lmao, if anything you could argue it's a non sequitor, but even then the post they referenced is relavent as it was you complaining that a suggestion would take fun from the game and you are complaining here about someone wanting to add a bit of fun to the game.

Calling someone a redditor is an ad hominen tho so idk, maybe learn what words mean before tossing them around trying to look smart.