------{The Knights Templar}------ Leveling/Casual/TightKnitCommunity/RP Guild.

Naito

------{The Knights Templar}------ Leveling/Casual/TightKnitCommunity/RP Guild.

Post by Naito » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:17 pm

At the heart of Deadwind Pass, beside the terrible tower remnant of Karazhan lays a small, somewhat untidy, but very homey church. From this church, liberally infused with the holy light and the strong final hopes and wishes and desires of the many who fell to the darkness of Karazhan. The order of The Knights Templar is housed.

The church is small, but well stocked with provisions to do battle with the corruptions of our world. It may cost a bit to fully equip yourself with the arms and armor that identify you as a proper Knight in this unfeeling world, but despair not, there are those much higher within the order that will assist you in financing your preparations.

The order grows day by day, some come seeking to purify the lands of the darkness and we plot with them how best such activities can be accomplished.

Others seek power, wishing to quickly grow strong enough to stand stably within this dangerous world. There is strength in numbers, and often those who come in search of power band together with multiple fellow Knights whom are of similar strength and venture forth into the darkness of dungeons to gain power by rooting out the corruptions within.

Some seek community, wishing to bear fellowship with their fellow order members. As they become part of the order, they will never be alone. Without regard to time of day or night, there are almost always several or even many order members to enjoy talking with.

We have great aspirations, our eye lays upon the deepest and darkest regions in Azeroth. Where sleeping dragons plot our destruction, where fire, sand, ice and the filth of undeath corrupts our world. We aspire to one day have the strength and numbers to crush these places, even without relying on outside forces to assist. But we will never obsess over them.

Our first priority is to our fellow members, for we may only grow strong enough if we stand together.

Over 300 aspirants have joined the order, you will find us adventuring all over the lands of Azeroth, any race, any class is welcome without regard to faction so long as you have a friendly attitude are willing to learn and wish to be a part of something greater. Our mission to bring hope once again to Azeroth is more important that rivalries between Kings and Warchiefs.

If this has sounded like the companionship you have searched for on your journey in Azeroth, then strike now, the time is ripe. We are almost always easily found within the world, just get in touch with a member today to join us. The world communication channel might suffice, but if not you can directly speak to any member you see who can begin the process of bringing you into the fold.

Be welcome fellow Knight aspirants!

By the Light!
-Knight Soryen.

Kazgrim

Re: ------{The Knights Templar}------ Leveling/Casual/TightKnitCommunity/RP Guild.

Post by Kazgrim » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:23 pm

About time
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Skullmiser

Re: ------{The Knights Templar}------ Leveling/Casual/TightKnitCommunity/RP Guild.

Post by Skullmiser » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:41 am

That was a nice post. You should make your own guild.
When I see 'The Knight's Templar,' I can't see past Aurrius, and it makes me wish the server would close.

Hold

Post by Hold » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:06 pm

A very well-written advertisement. I must commend you for trying to break away from the stereotype that <The Knight's Templar> is a mass membership meme-guild with no real direction.

I agree with Skullmiser though; since you're able to write this well I recommend you make your own guild. It will be a hard battle to grow membership, but that will be much easier than trying to get people to forget that Aurrius is the Guild Master of <The Knight's Templar>.

If you need signatures just send me a message and I'll use my alt-accounts.

Whatever path you chose Soryen, good luck!

Naito

Post by Naito » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Thank you for the positive reviews. And yes Kazgrim it's totally about time. The lack of Knights representation on the forums needed to change as the Guild is easily one of the most active on the server. We have a great group of people who more often than not know the game and their roles pretty well and we have a number of groups in different level divisions actively rolling through dungeons and elite content every day. I really love the community the Guild has been able to foster and look forward to where it is headed as we begin to get our own level 60 dungeon teams going.

I realize that Aurrius may not be everyone's cup of tea. But what he is very good at, is helping Guild members, he's also always community focused and actively trying to better the Guild. So, while he may be viewed as a liability to some. It also works as a divider. If you are laid back enough to not be bothered by his language while enjoying all of the in game benefits he brings, you are probably the casual kind of player that is great in a team and friendly in a community. Exactly what Knights needs and tries hard to foster the growth of. We have a lot of great people that way and I'm very thankful for it.

For the Light!
-Knight Soryen

Deadcrow

Post by Deadcrow » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:12 am

I second Naito, Aurrius's rough taste aside, he is one of the most helpful people to meet. Glad I decided to join the guild and strive to be an armorer when I can get on.

Mercyheal86

Post by Mercyheal86 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 am

Ohh, Skullmiser, I'm not certain what happened between you and Aurrius--and it is none of my business either--but, while he does indeed lack manners here and there, he does have good qualities too.

When I came to Turtle-WoW he was literally one of the first people I encountered--it was while he was on his alt Gavinrad though mind you--and straight away he was friendly and eager to party up to accomplish tasks; and frankly, that is something that I initially saw a severe lack of. This game can be daunting, and it's nice when someone pops up out of nowhere offering you aid when you really need it.

Over the course of my travels in Azeroth I kept running into people within the Knights, and they were of the extreme few I encountered that were willing to help me in my endeavors. I often found myself grouped up with them for dungeons more than any other guild folk I'd encountered, and they were all friendly and capable, and we accomplished what we set out to do. That resonated with me--a friendliness, resourcefulness and willing attitude to help--and it's what got me considering asking to become a member eventually.

There are a lot of good folk in our guild, and while the not-so-favorable attributes of one member sullies the entirety of our rank and file for some, it does not diminish the fact that we do indeed have good people in our midst at all. No one is perfect--I have a very foul mouth myself--but I'm not going to let shortcomings of personality keep me from meaningful interactions and progression.

It's a good guild, and I'm hopeful for its future because we have many-many capable folk in it. It's not perfect, it could be better, but that's a statement that can be applied to most things and people--only time and effort will make it more than it is today.

Irregardless of how you feel of Aurrius, or our guild, I have no issue with you personally. I thought you were very nice from our interaction in BRD, and I appreciate you taking the time to come and help with the run--goodness knows Sory and I needed it. Hopefully we'll have more amicable interactions in the future that will be of benefit to us all. Take care.

-- Much love, Gracemourn <3

P.S.

Oh, and Sory, that was indeed a good post; you do write very well--good job! <3
"I've come to Arthas this land!" insidious_turtle

Aphid

Post by Aphid » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:51 pm

Aurrius was nice to me at first too, until he found out that I multi-boxed. Now I'm a scumbag piece of shit loser. I guess my problem with him is his sense of empowerment/entitlement. He thinks that if people don't play the way that he wants that they're somehow affecting his gameplay and should be stopped. He feels warranted in insulting people and trying to force them to not multi-box even though it doesn't affect him at all. As long as you do as he says and don't do anything he disagrees with, he is a really nice guy I guess.

Oh yeah and he talks crap about other people's guilds and tries to recruit their members behind their backs.

Oh and nice post btw.

Naito

Post by Naito » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:49 pm

We recently purged a large number of inactive members. And now have a strong, active list of over 150 people. Come join us now and let us overcome both the Scourge and the Legion!

-Knight Soryen