Disconnected?

Rogbiff

Disconnected?

Post by Rogbiff » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:45 pm

When I try to log in it says "connecting" for a really long time and then it says "disconnected from server" right after, and it has been like this for a couple of weeks i think. What can I do?

Akalix
Has liked: 4 times

Re: Disconnected?

Post by Akalix » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:25 am

Greetings. Please login to our homepage, access account management, and ensure your account is not restricted.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:06 am

Akalix wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:25 am
Greetings. Please login to our homepage, access account management, and ensure your account is not restricted.
the same problem happens to me even my Account status is Active on account management
have tried multiple solutions like reinstall client / deleting wtf+wdb
cant find fix for it scared_turtle

Raxk

Post by Raxk » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:42 am

Reboot router to get new IP from your ISP (if you have Dynamic ip). I have no idea but a small minority of IPs cant get access to Twow.

Source: i have two internet lines at home, from different ISPs and one of them i cant access Twow servers with the same Disconnected error. The other one works fine. Even tough they are using the same Router.

Kysok

Post by Kysok » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:47 pm

due to constant disconnects received a debuff for abandoned battlegrounds for 24 hours

This is fine?

I farm rank and that huge problem for me!!!

Grin

Post by Grin » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:13 am

Kysok wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:47 pm
due to constant disconnects received a debuff for abandoned battlegrounds for 24 hours

This is fine?

I farm rank and that huge problem for me!!!
Must be your internet connection. It works fine here, Kysok! The server prioratises on the environment and battlegrounds have been regulated in a manner that suits the community's disposition on the situational quota the problem designs.

Cnlaowang

Post by Cnlaowang » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:45 am

Brooklyn wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:06 am
Akalix wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:25 am
the same problem happens to me even my Account status is Active on account management
have tried multiple solutions like reinstall client / deleting wtf+wdb
cant find fix for it scared_turtle
Thank you. I learned it from you