Where can I learn soulwell ?

Cowdy

Where can I learn soulwell ?

Post by Cowdy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:25 am

I think I've finished all the class quests now, still don't have any idea how to get soulwell summoning portal! dead_turtle_head

Zokk

Re: Where can I learn soulwell ?

Post by Zokk » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:28 am

Soulwell well was a TBC spell i believe so i cant imagine you are going to get it in TWoW.

Phil29

Post by Phil29 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:58 pm

I wonder the same. I've been looking around all trainers and the wiki yet I can't start or learn the soulwell ritual anywhere. Surely it isn't TBC-only since turtle are promoting it as a class change??

https://turtle-wow.org/#/warlock

Soulwell Ritual
Begins a ritual that summons a Soulwell. Requires 3 players to right-click the portal and not move until the ritual is complete. Once complete players can use the Soulwell to acquire a Healthstone. Requires 5x Soulshard.

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:02 pm

Balake

Post by Balake » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Soulwell well was a TBC spell i believe so i cant imagine you are going to get it in TWoW.
Can ignorant people stop injecting their ignorant opinions on topics they know nothing about?

After finishing the doomguard ritual quest, go to stormwind or undercity and the warlock trainer will send you back to blasted lands. The blasted lands warlock npc will then send you to kill hakkar and loot an item from him. After that's done you get your well of healthstones ability.

Costs 1 soulshard and needs 3 people clicking.

Cowdy

Post by Cowdy » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:51 am

Balake wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:21 pm
Can ignorant people stop injecting their ignorant opinions on topics they know nothing about?

After finishing the doomguard ritual quest, go to stormwind or undercity and the warlock trainer will send you back to blasted lands. The blasted lands warlock npc will then send you to kill hakkar and loot an item from him. After that's done you get your well of healthstones ability.

Costs 1 soulshard and needs 3 people clicking.
Thank you very much!

Fred25

Post by Fred25 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:10 pm

Thanks for the advice, guys! I agree that sometimes it is very difficult to find quality study materials or guides to learn new information or find a way to solve a certain problem. I had similar situations when I could not figure out errors on my Mac. I was looking for answers and got lucky. After all, I found what I was looking for in this article https://setapp.com/how-to/stop-screen-recording-on-mac which described in detail how to use QuickTime for screen recording. This was very important for my work, so when I corrected the errors, I was very pleased with the result.

Itscohana

Post by Itscohana » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:15 pm

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:22 pm

Had the same problems with my warlock. It's a bit tricky.
First go to Blasted Lands. Talk to that guy (western part of BL, surrounded by demons).
He will teach you how to summon a Doomguard via a long and boring quest chain.
Do it.
After that immediately he wont do anything.
Me, as an ally warlock toon, went to SW and talked with the warlock trainer who had a new quest.
Quest sent me to the same guy at Blasted Lands.
He sent me to kill Hakkar and loot it's essence.
Did it, gave the essence to him -> Soulwell.

One thing to note, which can be confusing.
If you have improved hs talent, soulwell will ignore it and give normal hs to the party.
If you do hs the normal way, it is still improved of course.
But game handles these 2 hs as different. So if you hotkey the improved hs to your action bar, do a soulwell and action bar shows 0 hs, it's because of that. You can still find soulwell hs in the bag. Putting up both to hotkey can help.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

Useless spell since turtle devs decide to make tea share cooldown with HS and being much better overall