2023 — June 28

Torta
Has liked: 2 times

2023 — June 28

Post by Torta » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:05 pm

• Stormwind Vault quests should now properly be available to both factions.
  • Made Lurking Shadow evade after 100 yards.
  • Wasteland, The Spirits of Southwind, Hive in the Tower quests should now properly be available to both factions.
  • The quest A Husband's Revenge is now available to the Horde.
  • The Tower of Lapidis X is now available to the Alliance.
  • Added Captured Flame to Horde's Fire Festival quest.
  • Fixed mistakenly deleted Felix's Chest.
  • The quest The Fire Festival is now available to the Alliance.
  • Added an item level to the Bloodstone Warblade Blacksmithing Plans.
  • Reimplemented Orcish War Leggings Blacksmithing Plans, replacing the spell cast on the player from the quest The Old Ways for parity with the Alliance version of the Blacksmithing quest.
  • Assigned disenchantment loo to the Mithril Scale Gloves.
  • Increased the drop chance of Wavecrest Scales.
  • Korrak's health has been reduced once again, to make it easier for players to kill him when the rest of team doesn't want to help. It's now a quarter of what it was originally.
  • Wormscale Stompers, Runed Mithril Hammer, Arena Belt and Sentinel's Pauldrons disenchants have been corrected.
  • A Light in Dark Places should now see that you used the correct bonfire.
  • A Thief's Reward should now be obtainable.
  • Crate of Elunite should now all spawn above the ground.
  • Panther Hide Sack drop rate has been adjusted to match classic from 12% to 18%.
  • Witherbark Bloodling should now have the correct Health values and will no longer drop items.
  • Quests The Graveyards of Alterac and Towers and Bunkers should now correctly reward reputation on completion.
  • Raw Nightfin Snapper drop rate from fishing as been adjusted to match classic values.
  • Festival Dumpling should now restore the proper health and mana during its duration.
  • Transfer Documents for the quest Protecting Fresh Blood can no longer be interacted with unless you have the quest.
  • Re-scripted quest Of Forgotten Memories.
  • Hakkari Shroud can no longer drop from creatures.
  • Karfang Grunt is now PvP flagged.
  • Intimidation and Bestial Wrath buffs will no longer be saved when you dismiss your pet.
  • Sun's Embrace and Grace of the Sunwell books can no longer be used on other players.
  • Dragons of Nightmare trash mobs can no longer be kited indefinitely.
  • Transmogged items will now remain soulbound after logout, even if they are of white or grey quality.
  • Extended the duration of the Midsummer Fire Festival by 1 week.
  • Equalized respawn times of Winterax trolls in Alterac Valley. They now range from 15 to 30 minutes. Previously some spawns respawned quickly, while others never respawned.
  • Marlos Catos will now yell less often than before.
  • Corrected the spawn positions of some Cenarion Hold Infantry.
  • Lurking Shadow can no longer be kited indefinitely.
  • Boulderclaw Geomancer will now cast spells.
  • Corrected position of various gameobject spawns in WSG.
  • Schools of Fish in Darkshore should now be the correct distance from the shore.
  • Schematic: Portable Wormhole Generator: Orgrimmar and Schematic: Portable Wormhole Generator: Stormwind require 125 to learn up from 120. Made this change due to it requiring crafted items that require level 125 to learn to make.
  • Jordan's Ore Shipment and Jordan's Refined Ore Shipment is now indestructible.
  • Dream's Herald now correctly only lasts 12 seconds.
  • Corrected the turn in npc for the quest The Hunter's Path (80330).
  • Baelfyr's damage values match more closely to what is expected of level 41 elites.
  • Evil Twin effect will no longer interrupt with summons.
  • Added an Innkeeper to Caelan's Rest' tavern.
  • Lowered the reset timer for the crypt door in the goblin's starting zone.
  • Blessed Oils and Consecrated Sharpening Stones are now tradeable.
  • Removed the one hour long cooldowns and the 5 item limit from the Blasted Lands consumables.
  • Removed the 5 item limit from the Zandalari Tribe Zanza consumables.

Ghola

Re: 2023 — June 28

Post by Ghola » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:47 pm

time to bring 500 sheens of zanza with me everywhere - you'll never cast on me again

Nerat

Post by Nerat » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:24 am

Ghola wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:47 pm
time to bring 500 sheens of zanza with me everywhere - you'll never cast on me again
Good luck, they're unique.

Norseric

Post by Norseric » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:26 am

What is the classic drop rate for nightfins?

Lasershadow

Post by Lasershadow » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:27 am

So when does Midsummer Festival end since it is extended?

Retcon

Post by Retcon » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:56 am

"Jordan's Ore Shipment and Jordan's Refined Ore Shipment is now indestructible"

I reported this *yesterday* and was told no one had reported this issue before. I could never dream of Blizzard having this quality in bug fixes.

Ghola

Post by Ghola » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:34 am

Nerat wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:24 am
Ghola wrote:

"Removed the 5 item limit from the Zandalari Tribe Zanza consumables."

hur durrrr

Jolikmc

Post by Jolikmc » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:13 am

Torta wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:05 pm
  • Korrak's health has been reduced once again, to make it easier for players to kill him when the rest of team doesn't want to help. It's now a quarter of what it was originally.
I mean… that speaks volumes about the 7,100+ players on the server, now doesn't it? d:
Not currently playing. Just skulking and snarking~

Balake

Post by Balake » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:56 am

Ghola wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:34 am
Nerat wrote:
Ghola wrote:

hur durrrr
I'm pretty sure they have a 2 min cd

Ghola

Post by Ghola » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:02 am

Balake wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:56 am
Ghola wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:34 am
Nerat wrote:

hur durrrr
I'm pretty sure they have a 2 min cd
they do I was just memeing, you still get the same rep for buying a zanza as using the token so why not get a ton

Krasurka

Post by Krasurka » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:03 pm

great patch, pig kidneys cost 2 gold, now cost 30 gold. I think it's great for the server economy

Geojak
Has liked: 28 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:14 pm

i think what we need is some alternative consumables to blasted lands from abandoned gijim and lapidis ilands. no idea what, but i havent been there in a year, because why would i?

Ingameacc12345

Post by Ingameacc12345 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:44 pm

Blasted Lands quests were hard to do while levelling already, with all high level players camping the spawn points of helboars and condors. This change will make them nigh impossible to complete.

Houseperenolde

Post by Houseperenolde » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Jolikmc wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:13 am
Torta wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:05 pm
I mean… that speaks volumes about the 7,100+ players on the server, now doesn't it? d:
I hate that going after Korrak is so looked down upon but I'd argue it's less his hp that is the problem and more his damage. He two-shots my rogue (granted, never tried with a tank). The Alliance especially has no excuse. After killing Galv the group should run over, kill Korrak in all of five seconds, and still win the base race with the Horde. But with a little more gold and maybe some gear. On a related note, it doesn't help that the devs are being coy with what the ritual dagger actually does.

Kairion

Post by Kairion » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:08 pm

Havwnt tried him in a long time but korrak in its first form hit considerably harder than drek'thar or bronzebeard. He is in a more contested location and frankly, the rewards for killing him are just not worth the trouble. The buff is whatever but expires on death and the loot is a bunch of crap everybody needs on anyway. Replace his loot with 500 bonus honor and he will get killed every time

Elesion

Post by Elesion » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:17 pm

Ingameacc12345 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:44 pm
Blasted Lands quests were hard to do while levelling already, with all high level players camping the spawn points of helboars and condors. This change will make them nigh impossible to complete.
Oh god. I've never quested there while leveling, but at 60 I wanted a Lesser Arcanum of Rumination which requires 1 Gizzard Gum. Farming the vultures was absolutely miserable, I even had to return on a different day because I couldn't get 10 Vulture Gizzards within a reasonable timeframe. And that's at 60 with epic riding, I can't imagine how bad it would be at appropriate level. One of the worst quests I've ever done on TWoW with how bad the drop rate is, how few spawn points there are, how many items the quest requires and how camped the mobs are.
Houseperenolde wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:55 pm
On a related note, it doesn't help that the devs are being coy with what the ritual dagger actually does.
I still don't know and I've done the quest months ago. I got the "permanent combat" bug meaning I couldn't teleport back for the turn-in and died, losing the blood debuff. Then I turned in for the now useless dagger, which I eventually ended up deleting.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:53 pm

Houseperenolde wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:55 pm
On a related note, it doesn't help that the devs are being coy with what the ritual dagger actually does.
I tested it recently. If you have the Blood of Korrak debuff and use the dagger, it kills your character and spawns a hostile Korrak wherever you are. So basically you can sic Korrak on the enemy in their base (but you know, he can come after you too).

Oothe

Post by Oothe » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:04 am

I had just heard about being able to trade White and Grey transmogged items and thought it was a neat tradeoff - cool looking characters without stats. But it makes sense, as unfortunate as it is.

Ninetyone

Post by Ninetyone » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:49 pm

do the blasted land buff and zandalar buff still not stack? they seem to have patched that too but last patch or so