Deadly Throw Spell.

Randomplayer

Deadly Throw Spell.

Post by Randomplayer » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:15 pm

I have tried this new spell.

Would be a good idea add deadly throw into Cold Blood to have a good crit ranged? :D

Greetings community.

Gantulga

Re: Deadly Throw Spell.

Post by Gantulga » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:51 pm

The skill is entirely worthless.

It does the damage of an auto shot crit with 5CPs, it isn't boosted by any talent, it doesn't interact with CB, it needs a ranged weapon equipped (they're worthless) it has a terribly slow animation and it doesn't even have any "finisher" mechanics to be worth using at all.

Randomplayer

Post by Randomplayer » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 pm

Well....

That's why I am answering for a little bit update ^^.

Btw, the spell is improved if you are combat spec, but it seems as pvp talent in an absolutely pve spec :)

Maybe a faster animation would be nice too. I mean instant throw instead of "casting".

Greetings.

Bradanbg

Post by Bradanbg » Sun May 14, 2023 1:03 pm

if they make it so we can apply poison to throwing weapons it wouldn't be a good change in right direction

Donall

Post by Donall » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:28 am

deadlythrow....... Like give us equivalent throw weps to xbow /bows / guns stat wize? for PvE and PvP, feels really bad to give up idk lets say Dragonbreath Hand Cannon whit 14agi 7sta
and lose that stats to use a skill, sure you can macro it to eqp stuff and thrownd and re equiping ur bow / gun, but sholdent it feel natrual and built in to game?
insted of having to go truth all the hustle just to use it? or renamed it Deadly shoot?, and allow it to be used whit guns and bows / xbows ? poision ide and CB ide is great i support that!

Geojak
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Geojak » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:47 am

you can change ranged weapon in combat. practically you can macro equip your best trow weapon beforey using the spell and then have a stat stick equipped otherwise.

i honestly dont know the details of deadly trough. but i would design it as foolow.
requires combo points to be used (so cant be used as opener) and slows the target, the more combo points the longer/higher %.

For warriors they can have shattering trough which will cost rage, deal dmg and dispell one buff.

And paladins will get exocism usabel on everything but with a cast timer.

This way all meele get some ranged ability for pvp

Donall

Post by Donall » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:48 pm

whas just making the point that it feels Clunky to use whit the whole macro setup, and very unfrendly to new players and giving solutions for a easier play whit it, and get more ppl involved happy_turtle_head