PvP need some love

Feomatar

PvP need some love

Post by Feomatar » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:45 pm

Yea i know that the server pve oriented and all but:
1. Warmode glyph must be reworked - it must give at 60 lvl something like 10-20% bonus honor every week.
2. I know that i want 2 much BUT pvp on server needs world pvp objective with real benefit, something like wintergrasp, for example "island of git gut" what played about every 3 days and wining faction and who are PARTICIPATE in it get "debuff" "harder stronger faster better" for 3 days what 1) permanently mark u as pvp on and give 5% honor bonus for a 3 days 2) give acces to:
- 5ppl dungeon with CD of 1 day and drop rate of blue pvp gear and blue weaker version of 14r weapons or something like that.
- 40 ppl raid with seven days cd (so even if u steemroll this, u cant raid every 3 days it) with something epic but i cant suggest right now because i dont think already what can be obtained here to not ruin gearing balance of the server but i hope something nice and usefull too hiding_smth_turtle_head

Whats you think boys and grills?
P.S. yea, in this area crossfaction party is obviously disabled.
P.P.S. Names of island, debuffs etc obviously not serious ofc it need to name propertly.

Rukopashka

Re: PvP need some love

Post by Rukopashka » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:56 pm

I really want wpvp here

Kefke
Has liked: 1 time

Re: PvP need some love

Post by Kefke » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 pm

1. Funny enough, I actually made a post recently suggesting something similar. Current Warmode is really just free 30% exp with "sometimes, you'll get ganked (mainly if you AFK under a tent)". Changing the benefit to be relevant to PVP would encourage the people taking it to engage in PVP.
  2. I don't know about dungeon/raid access, necessarily, but I think some better PVP rewards would definitely help to make it more active, and get things to where we no longer have a PVP environment in which the majority of people who are flagged don't actually want to fight.