New cooking recipe?

Skullmiser

New cooking recipe?

Post by Skullmiser » Mon May 13, 2019 3:19 pm

I don't know if it's possible to make new recipes, but I thought it would be neat if there was a recipe that required a moonwell. Perhaps hops, and an empty vial, and the requirement of being next to a moonwell to create moonglow? That would be really cool. There's an alliance guild that talked about alcohol a lot, and that's the only one I really liked drinking, but It's rare. Cherry grog is okay too, I guess, but it's kind of heavy.

Pompa

Re: New cooking recipe?

Post by Pompa » Mon May 13, 2019 3:35 pm

We can't create new spells, but we can figure out something to make that possible. :)

Sinrek
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Sinrek » Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Make a quest with involving Grimbooze Thunderbrew and some elves in either Darkshore or Moonglade. :D Result would be a repeatable quest like one with Grimbooze but grant Moonglow instead. I'd gladly see Heldan Galesong be put to some use for that Moonshard (let it be called so) for the Moonglow brew and Grimbooze would provide another ingredient for that. Moonshards could be dropped by some Satyrs in the Darkshore.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Vetoblade

Post by Vetoblade » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am

Love to invent new recopies, don't know why, but I like when I explore the internet, and find new cooking ideas. I recently started to make home yoghurt. In case you want to try it too, I can say that it's pretty delicious, and it's not that hard to make it. You will just need a good Thermometer to check the temperature of the milk, besides the rest of the ingredients obviously. I found on https://www.thewindupspace.com/best-the ... rt-making/, that Fenvella Meat Thermometer is good, and I have this one.