is Capital city Raiding a thing on Turtle?

Moderator: Gifted

Legacyqueen

is Capital city Raiding a thing on Turtle?

Post by Legacyqueen » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:51 pm

Hello I'm new to turtle wow and was wondering if any Faction Leader Raiding occurs on the server?

Do Turtle players do capital city raids in order to kill the individual faction leaders? Or does that not happen on the turtle server?

Shamma

Re: is Capital city Raiding a thing on Turtle?

Post by Shamma » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:01 pm

I have yet to see one occur. I would say it does not happen.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:35 pm

I rp cleansed some undead npcs in undercity recently. Solo thought. When I wiped out the tailor, I got a troll bystander commenting with a "wtf" 😅

Element19090

Post by Element19090 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:03 pm

I'm sure it could be organized with some effort but the thing is with chats being cross faction and many guilds also being cross faction it may be difficult to organize without the other faction knowing before hand and ready to counter your raid. It would also be difficult for a guild to make an event based around a major city raid when your guild is half Alliance and half Horde. Perhaps if you had guilds that were faction specific PvP or RP-PVP based you could organize something internally.

It's definitely not impossible but I haven't seen any real effort being put into making it happen. Would be cool though. I always found huge Retard style zergs into major cities and stuff like that to be way more fun then competitive BG's and 2v2 / 3v3 arenas.

:)
Alyn - Level 60 High Elf Mage

Amalar - level 41 - Night elf Rogue

Uada - Level 28 - Human Warlock

No I never played on Elysium, stop asking me. The name was from the name randomizer.