JoW nerf and mana issue

Ragatho

JoW nerf and mana issue

Post by Ragatho » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:43 pm

Dear defs I have only one thing to say I am fine with JoW proc nerf. That is not an issue. I will maybe still use dino set that is fine, Veng is main reason of use, but it also fixed 1 more important issue and that is mana recovery.
Fine let JoW proc only from hit not hit form hit. but Give us usable mana recovery. That is all.
In classic my rotation was JoW, SoC, Cons(R2)......8sec JoC SoC Cons(R2) U did that 5 times and U R done no mana. Here we have 2 more spell and the same mana as in classic so. I wasnt eaven able to use R5 Cont cos of mana and here is is eaven worse. Mana is gone in 30sec. with pots I have 30sec more. That is worse than in Classic.

TBC solved mana issue for paladins with mana recovery from heals. That was still shitty but it kinda worked.

WotLK solved it with deep talent of chance to mana recovery. I vote for this option. Link
https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/spell=318 ... f-the-wise

And also if U want to help paladin eaven more, as I have mentioned, second reason for dino set and stuff like that, is 8sec Vengeance. Again...

TBC soleved it with 30sec and 5x stacking.

Give paladin TBC version of Vengeance and we dont need to use dino set anymore. Or any other option like 15sec of Vengeance

I am not asking for DPS disbalance. I am asking for Sustainable Venegenace and mana recovery. Both of those dino set solved. I like to wear full fine epix set instead of some LVL50 blue set for sure!!!

And last think to say if U R looking for an boost of paladins DPS and I heard U R give use as 31 talent Avenging wrath
https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/spell=318 ... ging-wrath
SoR is fine as the Spell demage coeficient is higher!

But please act fast with paladins mana issue I dont want to play 30sec drinking paly after pack or else again. That sux like realy...

EDIT: PS: I have one more think to say, here with Holy Stricke and Crusader stricke paladin is realy fine with DPS. And vengeance is the difference between ret and prot or Holy. Every talent tree have its game changer and that is fine. So Holy will always be top heal Prot Tank and ret good DPS.