Make Transmog a LITTLE easier.

Angulardrift

Make Transmog a LITTLE easier.

Post by Angulardrift » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:15 am

Just as the title says. Transmogging is painful to say the least. I get the idea of "Sacrifice for fashion" and I understand them being hard to obtain while leveling.

But I don't understand why at max level transmogging is STILL a pain in the ass and even HARDER than earlier levels.
I feel that Turtle, as an RP Server(even thats debatable now...), should have a transmogging system that isnt an utter pain.

I would like to Re-Iterate, I understand it being expensive and hard to obtain WHILE LEVELING
I know you can farm Coins at 60 doing lvl 60 dungeons, but perhaps it could drop more often from dungeons? Maybe a guranteed drop per boss instead of like 1 per dungeon?

Thank you,
Sincerely, a Transmog addict.

TLDR: Keep transmog the same, But increase droprate of coins in lvl 60 dungeons and add them to more loot tables
Alt addict
Bring Rp back to Turtle

Gantulga

Re: Make Transmog a LITTLE easier.

Post by Gantulga » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:35 am

I'd rather have the 3 coins quest changed. It's ridiculous to have it monopolized by the same person camping Teremus. It also deviates the sphere from the intended EXP and turn-in quests.

Zeldy

Post by Zeldy » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:31 am

It'd be nice if everyone was automatically assigned one coin at the end of a level 60 dungeon instead of having to compete for it.

Angulardrift

Post by Angulardrift » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:39 am

Zeldy wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:31 am
It'd be nice if everyone was automatically assigned one coin at the end of a level 60 dungeon instead of having to compete for it.
YOU HAVE TO COMPETE FOR THE COINS TOO???
This is insane, especially for an RP server. I feel like at lvl 60 Fashion coins should drop like trash loot in lvl 60 dungeons
dead_turtle_head
Alt addict
Bring Rp back to Turtle

Aniki22

Post by Aniki22 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:28 am

I think that Transmogging should be like on the official servers for gold. And the price depends on the level of the character, the higher the level, the more gold.

Versidue

Post by Versidue » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:50 am

I think the 60 transmog quest is mostly fine, except the drop rate for delicate feathers is way too low
Skyshot - LVL 60 Immortal High Elf Hunter
Zennik - LVL 20+ Goblin Rogue
Starsoul - LVL 18+ Night Elf Priest
Dyrinn - Hardcore Dwarf Warrior

Ugoboom

Post by Ugoboom » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Gantulga wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:35 am
I'd rather have the 3 coins quest changed. It's ridiculous to have it monopolized by the same person camping Teremus. It also deviates the sphere from the intended EXP and turn-in quests.
as the 1 man on the server who gets to camp teremus, I agree. I make mad money (thanks to delicate feathers being ungodly expensive) and its so stupid

I campaigned to get fashion tokens added to dungeons, and they did add that, but it only feels like its worth it during DME 2man jump run farms. they are too rare for other dungeons.

this all needs another pass. the 1token quest needs deli feathers 5->1, the soft tails 5->3 maybe, and the golen pearls well those can go 1->3 as those are in incredible supply. Do this and the quest price will crash to a much more reasonable 5-8g per buyable xmog token instead of the 15-20g we have now.

can also bump the fashion coin droprate of longer group dungeons by 3x for strat, scholo, 4x for ubrs.... maybe even 5x for black morass. again with these big enough incentives, you do lure endgame players into tanking for newbies that are gearing, so the endgame homies can yoink some xmog tokens. everyone wins

I dont suggest make the teremus orb useless for xmog though. in 1.12 absolutely nobody kills teremus because that turnin quest you mentioned gives absolutely horrendous xp and the item it generates is usually worth nothing but garbage. maybe the devs should buff that quest's xp substantially and add edgies and other actually valuable goodies to the quest box's droptable or something
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Splendra - 59 Inferno Mode Warlock
I play a few other classes on my friends' accounts.
Slowly leveling a Resto Dryad and a dorf pally with my buddy.

Imonobor
Has liked: 4 times

Post by Imonobor » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:17 am

+1 for more fashion coins from dungeons. Maybe all bosses could have a 25-50% of dropping one (depending on how far inside the dungeon / how hard to reach they are?) instead of just the end boss? Or make the coin from the end boss lootable by everyone?
Nydas - 60 High Elf Mage (Nordanaar)
Farren - 60 Tauren Shaman (Nordanaar)
Gothric - 15 Human Paladin (Nordanaar)
Markal - 58 Undead Priest (Tel'Abim)