Skinnable Humanoids?

Notawen

Skinnable Humanoids?

Post by Notawen » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:04 pm

- Maybe it could give you a small spirit debuff that stacks each time you peel a humanoid

- There could be a small chance to get a special kind of "leather" that you could use to craft transmog items,
covering you in the faces of the dead

Any opinions?

Venytas

Re: Skinnable Humanoids?

Post by Venytas » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:31 pm

The last time someone wanted to cover his face with the skin of his victim was in dead by daylight, and we all know how that ended... lol

Akalix
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Akalix » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 am

Ewwww.

Jokes aside, I think this may be a bit too morbid for most players.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!

Notawen

Post by Notawen » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:28 pm

Akalix wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 am
Ewwww.

Jokes aside, I think this may be a bit too morbid for most players.
I mean, there are a lot of morbid stuff in Warcraft lore. Did you know that the brains the forsaken uses to create abominations are usually of an alliance commander, just with reduced intelligence? Oh and Scholomance exists.

You might be right that leaning in on the more visceral part of the world is a bad idea and that the transmog thing I proposed is too much, but what's the difference between killing a humanoid and killing a humanoid then making use of the corpse? I think it's resourcefulness and a small adventurer, a sword for hire is bound to be resourceful.

Or maybe it could even be made an Undead racial: Atrocious Gathering [Passive] "You don't feel pity, nor do you feel respect for the slain. You can skin humanoids."

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:17 pm

Trolls will agree with that
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer