Looking for addon/option that show difference display in own and friendly debuff

Xenosardius

Looking for addon/option that show difference display in own and friendly debuff

Post by Xenosardius » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Hello all,

I play warlock.
Is there an addon or option available, so that I can see the differences of my own debuffs put on target and those debuffs of party/raid members that also play warlock?
Atm, for instance I see corruption 2x on a target but i cant determine which is mine and which is of the other warlock.
In the past (playing classic) I could see the differences because my own debuffs where bigger displayed than those of fellow partymember warlocks.
BTW i do use Shagueplates addon, so i would be nice if its displayed on the nameplates of the target which i toggel with "control V".

I hope some1 has an anwser for me, since atm i am not playing very efficient, due to this not being ble to determine if my debuffs are (still) up.

Thnx in advance.

Jfarinhote

Re: Looking for addon/option that show difference display in own and friendly debuff

Post by Jfarinhote » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:21 pm

I am looking exactly the same thing, an add on that makes my dots stand out

Lorejeen

Re: Looking for addon/option that show difference display in own and friendly debuff

Post by Lorejeen » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

I think the PFui can match ur requirement.U can sign up the debuff timer and set up the black list to show what u want to display