Some suggetions and questions.

Noomz

Some suggetions and questions.

Post by Noomz » Fri May 14, 2021 5:58 pm

Aoe loots, total rp 3 and auto repair addon.

Glyphs that change the color of spells.

A glyph for druid to take the form of all npc beast in the game.

Is it possible to increase the experience of leveling to 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 rate ?

It is possible to add flying ?

What books and comics are canon ?

Is it possible to have jewelcrafting, inscription, archeology, battle pets, toys, mount combat, cross-faction, player housing ?

Can we have guild vs guild and 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5 arena ?

A glyph about not using weapons but using the fists and feets as weapons instead.

A glyph that turn hunter into a tinker that can use guns, hand guns, rockets, grenades, bombs, turrets, laser beams, mechanical pets, throwing vials and pilot a mech.

Can we explore Outland, Argus, Northrend, Broken Isles, Zandalar, Kul'tiras, Tol Barad, Hyjal, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, Kezan, Lost Isles, Maelstrom, Dragon Isles, Tel Abim, Plunder Isles, Crestfall, Nazjatar, Zul'Dare, Eversong Woods Ghostlands, Isle of Quel'danas, Azuremyst Isles , Bloodmyst Isle, Darkspear Isles and Balor.

Is it possible to see Varian, Broll, Valeera, Vereesa, Rhonin, Krasus, Arator, Calia, Alleria, Turalyon, Khadgar, Geyah, Kargath, Aggra, Thura, Jorin Deadeye, Alpha Prime, Wrathion, Gallawyx, Garrosh, Vanessa, Xavius's tree form, Anveena, Kalegos, Tarecgosa, the four dragon aspect, Bwonsamdi, Rastakan, Zul, Talanji, all wild gods, Aszhara, Katherine, Tandred , Genn and other characters in the game ?

Class abilities from all expasions and removed by Blizzard.

Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Noomz on Fri May 28, 2021 9:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Talanaare

Re: Some suggetions and questions.

Post by Talanaare » Fri May 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Are you high rn?

Starkobjekt

Post by Starkobjekt » Sat May 15, 2021 1:03 pm

1. I don't think looting more than 1 mob at a time is possible in vanilla 1.12 client. I don't know what total rp 3 is. Auto repair addon would be a game breaking feature for a vanilla server- not likely for the turtle wow theme

2, 3 and 4 elaborate on what models you'd like to see for these, they can can add just about any model but they need to be old/vintage (not todays wow HD models).

5. This has been asked before, many times. Turtle wow is not that kind of pserver, leveling is a major part of the game here and XP rates will not be altered to make the game easier or faster like 2x or 3x....

6. Yes and no. Travelling by foot or ground mount is a big part of vanilla wow, however new flight routes in the future might be a thing (I think that is something they are trying to figure out). Controllable flying mounts I'm certain will not happen.

7. -

8. Those professions did not excist in vanilla and I don't know if they can be ported, socket slots and glyphs doesn't excist in vanilla anyway so I don't see why add it. necks and rings could probably be added to blacksmithing/enchanting and scrolls from inscription, also, to enchanting(?)

battle pets mechanics doesn't excist in this old client, no.

Toys can be made but there is no custom UI so they would probably have to take up 1 inventory slot if not something like a keyring is made for them.

Mount combat idk but why?

Cross faction player housing and guild hall: guild bases excist, I've seen player housing being worked on before on custom pserver projects but seems like a lot of work for nothing rly, what would you use it for?

9. you can do arenas somewhere, I think more is coming to gurubashi blood ring

10. just why?

11. It would either be bad or too op and too much work to make it happen and then fix, no.

12. most of those, if not al, doesn't excist is some way in vanilla but custom zones are to come in the future.

13. Probably but they wouldn't be added without a reason, either storyline or quest I guess.

14. -

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sat May 15, 2021 2:19 pm

I just can't even grasp the suggestions, honestly. At first I was looking at them seriously, then it all fell apart.

Sinrek
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Sinrek » Sun May 16, 2021 9:31 am

Noomz wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:58 pm
1. Aoe loots, total rp 3 and auto repair addon.

2. Glyphs that change the color of spells.

3. A glyph for warlock to change their demons minions apperance in undeads minions.

4. A glyph for druid to take the form of all npc beast in the game.

5. It is possible to increase the experience of leveling to 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 rate ?

6. It is possible to add flying ?

7. Don't not make the same mistake like Blizzard by making Malygos, Garrosh, Illidan, Lady Vashj and Kael'thas villans please.

8. It is possible to have jewelcrafting, inscription, archeology, battle pets, toys, mount combat, cross-faction, player housing and guild hall ?

9. Can we have guild vs guild and 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5 arena ?

10. A glyph about not using weapons but using the fists and feets as weapons instead.

11. A glyph that turn hunter into a tinker that can use guns, hand guns, rockets, grenades, bombs, turrets, laser beams, mechanical pets, throwing vials and pilot a mech.

12. Can we explore Outland, Argus, Northrend, Broken Isles, Zandalar, Kul'tiras, Tol Barad, Hyjal, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, Kezan, Lost Isles, Maelstrom, Dragon Isles, Tel Abim, Plunder Isles, Crestfall, Nazjatar, Zul'Dare, Eversong Woods Ghostlands, Isle of Quel'danas, Azuremyst Isles , Bloodmyst Isle, Darkspear Isles and Balor.

13. It is possible to see Varian, Broll, Valeera, Vereesa, Rhonin, Krasus, Arator, Calia, Alleria, Turalyon, Khadgar, Geyah, Kargath, Aggra, Thura, Jorin Deadeye, Alpha Prime, Wrathion, Gallawyx, Garrosh, Vanessa, Xavius's tree form, Anveena, Kalegos, Tarecgosa, the four dragon aspect, Bwonsamdi, Rastakan, Zul, Talanji, all wild gods, Aszhara, Katherine, Tandred , Genn and other characters in the game ?

14. Class abilities from all expasions and removed by Blizzard.

Sorry for my english.
I believe you've just described Cataclysm server… Might want to rethink your intent.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.