[Priest] Highelf Racial Spells

Apex00

[Priest] Highelf Racial Spells

Post by Apex00 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Hello there,
i couldn't find any information about the highelf racial spells at lvl 10 and 20 (e.g. starshards for n8elf or fearward for dwarf). Can someone help? thx

Augustfenix85

Re: [Priest] Highelf Racial Spells

Post by Augustfenix85 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:30 am

satisfied_turtle_head I went and leveled a priest to 10 to check the racial. It’s an item you buy once you get to the High Elf town. I’m not sure about the level 20 one, But the level 10 ability is called divine sanction. It has a seven minute cool down and gives a 10% ranged/melee/casting speed buff for 10 seconds
Duvall 60 Hunter
Velissa 35 Priest
Calmore 60 Shaman Tank
Malcore 45 Warlock
Splodax 28 Rogue
Ghostbc 40 Paladin
Hanami 60 Druid
Reidobosu 34 Warrior

Apex00

Post by Apex00 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Thanks for your efforts, Augustfenix. happy_turtle_head
The lvl 10 spell seems to be similar to "Berserking" which is one of the Troll Racials.

Qixel

Post by Qixel » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 pm

As stated, the level 10 spell is basically berserking without the health component and castable on other players with a seven minute cool down. The level 20 spell has several ranks, but each one is a self buff that reduces the Mana cost of the next five Smite, Holy Fire, and Holy Nova spells you cast within 20 seconds. I believe it was a three minute cooldown, but I'm not able to check at the moment.

Apimius

Post by Apimius » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:42 pm

Qixel wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 pm
As stated, the level 10 spell is basically berserking without the health component and castable on other players with a seven minute cool down. The level 20 spell has several ranks, but each one is a self buff that reduces the Mana cost of the next five Smite, Holy Fire, and Holy Nova spells you cast within 20 seconds. I believe it was a three minute cooldown, but I'm not able to check at the moment.
Its sadly 5m cd right now... It should be about 1-3 minutes to give smite priest more needed longevity.