Your realm is not accessible in Iran

Alimah

Your realm is not accessible in Iran

Post by Alimah » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:17 am

Hi your website is not ban and I can access it without VPN but I don't know why but i can't connect to your realm please I really like to connect to your fantastic server. thanks

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Your realm is not accessible in Iran

Post by Torta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 am

Hello! When the game asks you to select a realm and them suggests one, select accept and not realm list. Clear WDB and restart your router, it might be of help! Welcome!

Alimah

Post by Alimah » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:23 pm

Torta wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 am
Hello! When the game asks you to select a realm and them suggests one, select accept and not realm list. Clear WDB and restart your router, it might be of help! Welcome!
I tried but its still not accessible

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Torta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:26 pm

Please, join our Discord server and try asking other members of the community about their methods :)
https://discord.gg/mBGxmHy

Steyr

Post by Steyr » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Could you provide more information on what is exactly happening when you're trying to connect?

Does it show you "Connecting to server" message without actually connecting for a long time? Or does it give you "Disconnected from server" message after trying to connect?

EDIT: I've just remembered, that one of the servers I used to play, utilized a proxy server at some point. We used a staff-provided software to connect to the server, based on tor technology. I still have the files somewhere, but I think they are set to connect to specific server address.

If you're interested in any of this, you could try searching " Wowproxy " on the web, although I haven't checked that myself.