Stormstrike should has a 30 times higher chance to trigger all proc effects on your weapon.

Stormstrike should has a 30 times higher chance to trigger all proc effects on your weapon.

Post by 987004590 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Stormstrike should has a 30 times higher chance to trigger all proc effects on your weapon. I don't understand why such an obviously supportive skill would be given to a paladin and not a shaman.

Can someone give me an explanation? Is the paladin not strong enough? Is the alliance not strong enough? Is the shaman too strong? Or is a paladin more suited to this skill than a shaman in aspect of career positioning?

The Turtle treats shaman as a purely auxiliary class and is extremely mean about actively attack skills, yet gives such an obviously auxiliary ability to paladins. Even more ridiculous is that the most powerful weapon effects are attributed to sword weapons, which makes the paladin have this ability directly out of control of the game balance.

Geojak
Has liked: 34 times

Re: Stormstrike should has a 30 times higher chance to trigger all proc effects on your weapon.

Post by Geojak » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:04 pm

You are hunting ghosts.
Judgement of crusader is useless.
It doesn't do any dmg, only triggers some proccs.
Storms trike on the other hand deals a meele hit dmg. It's a lot stronger.
Judgement of the crusader is so niche, I rly don't understand why people freak about this useless thing. Pls remove it from my paladin, I don't care.

Re: Stormstrike should has a 30 times higher chance to trigger all proc effects on your weapon.

Post by 987004590 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:15 pm

Geojak wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:04 pm
You are hunting ghosts.
Judgement of crusader is useless.
It doesn't do any dmg, only triggers some proccs.
Storms trike on the other hand deals a meele hit dmg. It's a lot stronger.
Judgement of the crusader is so niche, I rly don't understand why people freak about this useless thing. Pls remove it from my paladin, I don't care.
Yes, paladins don't need it at all, because it's not compatible with the paladins themselves, but shamans do, because it's more compatible with shamans.

Werefox

Post by Werefox » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:18 pm

987004590 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:15 pm
not compatible with the paladins themselves
/blink
/blink

Atreidon
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Atreidon » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:08 pm

Force proc wf + weapon proc on clicking stormstrike. Sign me up for one button 4k bursts

Force proc is a mistake and it should get removed

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:55 pm

OP get your head out the gutter, that ability has been removed by the way or it will be in 1.17