Сan't login or create account.

Medium
Has liked: 2 times

Сan't login or create account.

Post by Medium » Wed May 22, 2024 6:44 pm

Hi. I can't login or create new account to start playing. I use two gmail accounts. One is old (I used it long ago to create account I suppose...but not sure) and the other one is my new gmail account.

When I try to "Sign Up" (create new account) the website tells me like "The email has already been taken." no matter what email I use (old or new...the message is the same in both cases).

When I try to "Log In" the website tells me "The selected username is invalid." (Cause I don't know my username...I only know my emails :D))

When I try to "Log In" and then "Password Reset" the website tells me like "We've sent you a letter. Please check your mailbox!" But there are no LETTERS on both emails. I've waited for it all night and have tried it hundred times. No results! No letters!))

And generally...How can a message even be sent to my second (new) email address if I never used it to create an account?

Please, techies, help me)) My gmails:
old - [email protected]
new - [email protected]

By the way, I was able to access the forum using my old email. It was from the forum that I was able to send an email about password recovery. But again, I can’t access the site itself.

Medium

Re: Сan't login or create account.

Post by Medium » Wed May 22, 2024 6:51 pm

Can you just delete my emails from the common database or something? Or how can I create account with one of those gmails I listed.

I have never insulted anyone or used cheat codes (when it comes to a ban). I just want to play a game you know :D

And one more thing... Who is using my second gmail here? What's the fun with that? :D

Fatmatt

Post by Fatmatt » Thu May 23, 2024 2:32 am

I seem to be having the same issue.

Medium

Post by Medium » Thu May 23, 2024 2:15 pm

Someone tell me pls how to get in touch with technical support on the subject. I don't think they will answer here.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu May 23, 2024 2:21 pm

Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri May 24, 2024 7:03 am

Medium wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 6:44 pm
Hi. I can't login or create new account to start playing. I use two gmail accounts. One is old (I used it long ago to create account I suppose...but not sure) and the other one is my new gmail account.

When I try to "Sign Up" (create new account) the website tells me like "The email has already been taken." no matter what email I use (old or new...the message is the same in both cases).

When I try to "Log In" the website tells me "The selected username is invalid." (Cause I don't know my username...I only know my emails :D))

When I try to "Log In" and then "Password Reset" the website tells me like "We've sent you a letter. Please check your mailbox!" But there are no LETTERS on both emails. I've waited for it all night and have tried it hundred times. No results! No letters!))

And generally...How can a message even be sent to my second (new) email address if I never used it to create an account?

Please, techies, help me)) My gmails:
old - [email protected]
new - [email protected]

By the way, I was able to access the forum using my old email. It was from the forum that I was able to send an email about password recovery. But again, I can’t access the site itself.

Greetings!

Make sure that when you create your account you use different names for your account and for the forum.

If you have done everything correctly, you will receive a notification to your e-mail with registration confirmation.

Unfortunately we can't remove anything from the database just like that. You will need to provide us with information about the accounts created with the emails you provide.