Wardens of Time reputation

Elisleris

Wardens of Time reputation

Post by Elisleris » Tue May 21, 2024 11:18 am

Wardens of Time reputation can be earned through killing mobs and bosses in instance CoT: Black Morass, turning in Corrupted Sand to Dronormu.

Until Honored you can earn reputation via kiling mobs and bosses as well as via repeatable quest with Corrupted Sand .

Until Revered you can earn reputation via kiling bosses and via Corrupted Sand.

I didn't remember exactly the number of gained reputation but it is about 50 per common boss and 150 from last boss (total 6*50+150=450 per run)

After Revered the only way to earch reputation via Corrupted Sand. If you not lucky with need roll for Corrupted Sand from bosses, you can only got about 200-300 rep per run.

In comparison with other WoW Vanilla factions like Argent Dawn or Zandalar Tribe, where you get reputation from bosses until exalted, Wardens of Time has very slow progress from revered to exalted.

How to fix a problem:

Kiling bosses should give reputation after revered too.
Last edited by Elisleris on Tue May 21, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geojak
Has liked: 19 times

Re: Wardens of Time reputation

Post by Geojak » Tue May 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Oh that sucks I thought bosses keep giving rep so I spent all my sand at honoured. - _-

Why must the custom content always make you extra suffer the grind compared to blizzard content

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Re: Wardens of Time reputation

Post by Zvyrhol » Wed May 22, 2024 8:27 pm

Custom battleground Sunnyglade Valley also gives this reputation though I'm not sure if you can get it from Revered to Exalted.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041