Forum registration doesnt work / Forgot Password gives Error 500

Glavorli

Forum registration doesnt work / Forgot Password gives Error 500

Post by Glavorli » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 pm

Hey Turtle Team,

a friend of mine tried to create an account, and its all working fine, except for the forums.
When he types in his username and password, it gives him an error, and if we click on "forgot password"
despite him having the right password, we get an internal error 500.

Any idea whats going on? We tried entering both, his account name and his forum name, but both doesnt work.
He can log into wow just fine. His Forum name is "Clementus", but like I said, the password doesnt work.

Greets

Pepesmite

Re: Forum registration doesnt work / Forgot Password gives Error 500

Post by Pepesmite » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 am

Glavorli wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 pm
Hey Turtle Team,

a friend of mine tried to create an account, and its all working fine, except for the forums.
When he types in his username and password, it gives him an error, and if we click on "forgot password"
despite him having the right password, we get an internal error 500.

Any idea whats going on? We tried entering both, his account name and his forum name, but both doesnt work.
He can log into wow just fine. His Forum name is "Clementus", but like I said, the password doesnt work.

Greets
Greetings!

Most likely you are using the wrong combination of forum name (which is different from your account name) and password.
You can find out your username in the account management section of our website.

If you are still having trouble logging in, please email us here : [email protected].