need help

Jacksion

need help

Post by Jacksion » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 am

Hello, GM. My character, ddosddos, is a hunter who was fighting monsters. But it dropped, and when I got online, I found myself dead.
My hunters and pets are both level 40, and just attack a 30+ monster, my blood is full before the line dropped, covered in potion, and pet blood is far more than the monster, the monster only half of the blood. Even if I dropped, my pet can kill the monster.
If my death is somehow unreasonable, if I can restore my character.

Pepesmite

Re: need help

Post by Pepesmite » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:06 am

Jacksion wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 am
Hello, GM. My character, ddosddos, is a hunter who was fighting monsters. But it dropped, and when I got online, I found myself dead.
My hunters and pets are both level 40, and just attack a 30+ monster, my blood is full before the line dropped, covered in potion, and pet blood is far more than the monster, the monster only half of the blood. Even if I dropped, my pet can kill the monster.
If my death is somehow unreasonable, if I can restore my character.
Greetings!

Please accept our sorry for your loss. It was a hard road and sad to see it cut short so soon.

But don't worry, you can always start again.

Regarding your request, I am enclosing an excerpt from the HC mode rules:
Rules

• When your character dies, the game ends for you. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk: we will not restore any deceased hardcore characters for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.

Bigsmerf

Re: need help

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 pm

Dead is dead. Period. Time to reroll.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...