50-60 Leveling in HC

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 2 times

50-60 Leveling in HC

Post by Zvyrhol » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm

My HC Paladin is lv 49. What is the best zone to safely grind mobs and do some easy quests with not much risk involved in 50-60 level range? I won't go to Ungoro because I'm afraid of elites roaming almost everywhere. I have never been to Gilijim Isle and the other island close to it. I've visited Tel'Abim on another character but iirc the mobs there are high level. I was thinking about Winterspring after I hit 55 but I remember there were also some elites roaming. Any ideas?
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Re: 50-60 Leveling in HC

Post by Hctwowfan » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm

Are you aoe grinding mobs down? Try Naga at the shore in Azshara. I did that and Felwood with my paladins to around 56 and went back to questing in Ungoro, Burning Steppes and Winterspring. WPL right east of Chillwind Camp is a good aoe grind for paladins aswell, but often crowded.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm

Hctwowfan wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm
Are you aoe grinding mobs down?
I'm in Prot spec though I will probably change to ret. I don't want to risk that much, my aim is to achieve level 60 grinding mobs solo.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Hctwowfan » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm

Azshara Naga around the temple then, they're 48 and 51. It doesn't exactly take much to gather up 3-4 mobs and kill them at the same time. Imp. Retribution aura, a shield spike and Prot down to Holy Shield. Bring a fast weapon, judge SoL and slap em. Blessing of Protection on top and you're good to go. Takes you to 55 easily.

But yeah it you wanna go full Ret paladin, kill anything anywhere 1on1.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo

Jongyi

Post by Jongyi » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm

I would be wary of leveling in Gilimji isle due to the mob placement being too close to each other especially in early 50s.
Stay strong though. You are very close to 60

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Im suprised someone mentioned the beach of azshara, i rarely see anyone when i grind mobs there. This is the perfect spot because of the spacing of the mobs here just be aware that there is a elite that looks like all the rest of the naga here but is slightly larger than the rest. This elite is doesnt roam so just take note of where he is and avoid him.