Inconsistent Battleground Queues

Treezus

Inconsistent Battleground Queues

Post by Treezus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:05 am

This might just be me, but I've been trying to get into battlegrounds and found myself routinely waiting for any queue to pop for a very long time while I see others pop into and out of BGs multiple times. Is there a system where people who are in queue longer are put into groups first or is it entirely random who gets picked? Does having the AFK status affect whether you get picked?

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 12 times

Re: Inconsistent Battleground Queues

Post by Zvyrhol » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:33 pm

I also have some suspicions. Last time I organised a few Sunnyglade games and couldn't join the game (it was full for Horde). So I waited until they finish their match and start new Sunnyglade from the scratch. I was surprised when people finished old match and started new one without me - I was still in queue even though I was longer there than them. Even my friend joined both - he was in Horde too so I thought the queue prioritizes something else than time spent in queue. My assumption was the queue prioritizes names alphabetically because my name starts with Z. What is the first letter of your character this issue occured by the way?
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041