Zone reward quest

Qorvulth

Zone reward quest

Post by Qorvulth » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 am

It got me thinking ... while there a title of lorekeeper to get.

It would be neat to get something like a zone wide quest giver , where it track the number of quest completion for the zone , there by making it easier to know what quest are left in the zone to do. And this zone wide quest could for example reward 1 fashion coin for completing the zone quest. I do not recommend that this zone quest be part of the lorekeeper quest requirement.

Qorvulth

Re: Zone reward quest

Post by Qorvulth » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:57 am

if people are confuse , what i mean is Zone quest for say Westfall 0/25 quest done etc

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Zone reward quest

Post by Hctwowfan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:42 am

Idk man, this might be confusing for most people. Here's two examples that might screw up your counter:

Let's take the 225+ cooking quest. The cooking trainer in your capital city gives you a breadcrumb quest to go to Tanaris to find the 225+ cooking quest (To Gadgetzan you go). If you go to Tanaris without this quest, you can still start the cooking quest there, but the breadcrumb quest that leads you there is no longer available. So now you'd never be able to complete all quests in your capital city and your sw or og quest counter would forever remain at 49/50. There's a plethora of breadcrumb quests that work this way.

Take another quest like The Ashenvale Hunt. Three different NPCs in three different places ask you to go to Ashenvale and speak to a Tauren in splintertree post. You can only ever accept one of them. The other two will disappear once you started the quest, again screwing up your quest counter for these two places.

Sounds like a whole lot of work for little benefit.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Hazaru Oronil Lenymo