Fresh 60 eager to PVP

Likewhoa

Fresh 60 eager to PVP

Post by Likewhoa » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:46 pm

Hey everybody,
Couple of things after reaching level 60 wanted to share with you from new player perspective.
First of , this suppose to be an PVP server , yet there is no announcement of battlegrounds starting , and more than half of them end early because not enugh ppl. PPl dont stay in que 24/7, you are just gimping yourself not adding this.
And then is the actual PVP inside said battlegrounds :
- I actually played some AV before hitting 60 and was excited to see ppl actually trying and stuff.
- Then ive hit 60 and joined on AB because its AB day. My god ppl like to afk, to the point of meeting up with the enemies and none of them actual fights. Litterally jumping arround on their mounts.
So yeah , gave the server a chance , was hopeful it will grow, but yeah , the above behaviour happening over and over made me peace out.
Character deleted, hope yall enjoy your hard earned afk gear.

Best of luck , my one and only post , Mutefan.

Sczq

Re: Fresh 60 eager to PVP

Post by Sczq » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:07 pm

yea mate tottaly agree people use to go afk in bgs to q for next faster as they say which is killing the game itself ! you've done well leaving tel'abim no need to waste time for elitist annoying players

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:24 pm

Be careful, you don't want to attract Majestik.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Dracarusggotham
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Dracarusggotham » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:48 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:24 pm
Be careful, you don't want to attract Majestik.
Ah Majestik, my good ol' pal who gets angry if someone says something bad about Tel'abim.

Anyways, the PvP here is dead bro, there's a small amount of people who makes Bg's or World PvP. The majority of players are centered in PvE, dungeons, raids, etc.
If you like PvP buy the Warmode Glyph in Nordanaar and use it, sometimes you will find a player of the another faction doing PvP.
Good luck.

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:10 pm

I leveled to 60 on Tel'abim just because I like leveling and wanted to see how it was like at 60 in BG's etc, Kind of wish I didn't bother.. Leveling was dull and boring, no challenge glyphs, hardly any world PVP going on, if any... And for what... The 60 BG's were just an afk fest similar to the main server. I feel cheated

Harp

Post by Harp » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:03 pm

Glad I found this thread before I hit 60. I love PVP in WoW and it's sad that it's dead here.

I was also surprised how such a large project treats bugs. I reported three bugs on the bug tracker. All of them are related to class mechanics:

1) Reckoning not working.
2) Judgement of the Command doesn't work correctly (it doesn't proc seal of command).
3) Frostbolt debuff from lower spell ranks does not apply if there is debuff from a higher spell rank, although the duration of the current debuff is lower than the duration of the lower level spell that did not apply.

According to my experience of playing on large projects with mists of pandaria, cataclysm expansion, bugs affecting class mechanics would get high priority. On Turtle these bugs did not get the attention of the developers. That's sad.

Zeran

Post by Zeran » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:12 pm

Harp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:03 pm
Glad I found this thread before I hit 60. I love PVP in WoW and it's sad that it's dead here.

I was also surprised how such a large project treats bugs. I reported three bugs on the bug tracker. All of them are related to class mechanics:

2) Judgement of the Command doesn't work correctly (it doesn't proc seal of command).
3) Frostbolt debuff from lower spell ranks does not apply if there is debuff from a higher spell rank, although the duration of the current debuff is lower than the duration of the lower level spell that did not apply.

According to my experience of playing on large projects with mists of pandaria, cataclysm expansion, bugs affecting class mechanics would get high priority. On Turtle these bugs did not get the attention of the developers. That's sad.
You ever 'av dreams of da Empire of Zul, mon?

Da Zandali di'chuka!

Main Toon's Armoury: Jil'nei

Guild Leader of <Glorious Amani Tribe>

I have alts, too turtle_tongue

Toaomb

Post by Toaomb » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:40 am

Ya know it's so weird, I've been playing on the PvP server and have had none of these issues. I think it's because I made friends along my journey to 60 and now I just play a bunch with chill people I know. Did you join a guild or community? I have a character in every major guild so there's always stuff to do

Kalocsa

Post by Kalocsa » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:48 am

Harp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:03 pm

Yep, works as intended lol, in fact everything that ask for a crit to be triggered is disabled by sitting.

So for warriors, by sitting, u can't proc enrage, same for shaman, can't proc eye of the storm, same for priest with martyr, and obviously, same for paladins with reckoning, and god bless that last. Since paladin have way enough dps in pvp.
"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."