Transfert from tel'abim

Mahga

Transfert from tel'abim

Post by Mahga » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:03 pm

Can you please allow us to leave the dying server and get back to an actual thriving server.
As it's locked to phase 2 now, it wouldnt even damage the nordanar server.
I would even go as far as pay to transfert my char.

Please.

Tacticalnelf

Re: Transfert from tel'abim

Post by Tacticalnelf » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:10 pm

The situation gets worse every day, last UBRS I had to offer gold to DPS because no one wants or needs to do UBRS, and guess what, my item doesn't drop XD

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm

how about allowing cross faction of Telabin?
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:02 pm

Very few people level up new characters, even with a 50% experience bonus.
The open world is almost empty and has no PvP. And at lvl 60 I wait 40 minutes for an alterac.
I like Tel'abim but now he is really going through difficult times, maybe adding a rating arena could change the situation for the better or a raids on the capitals with new rewards...

Dracarusggotham
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Dracarusggotham » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:46 pm

Mahga wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:03 pm
Can you please allow us to leave the dying server and get back to an actual thriving server.
As it's locked to phase 2 now, it wouldnt even damage the nordanar server.
I would even go as far as pay to transfert my char.

Please.
No, start over in Nordanaar same as others.

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:50 pm

C’mon guys, the Turtle dev team has put down time and resources to provide a pvp realm and now you’re abandoning ship?

The problem of not enough tanks or healers is a universal problem and not just in Tel’abim.

So much for listening to the pvp crowd. I guess the dev team should just stick to it’s initial idea of slow and steady…

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:05 pm

In the best scenario transfers will be available maybe in 2025.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041

Biteyou
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Biteyou » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:22 pm

I'd be okay with allowing transfers if they made you transfer with empty bags and gold.

Mahga

Post by Mahga » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:24 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:50 pm
C’mon guys, the Turtle dev team has put down time and resources to provide a pvp realm and now you’re abandoning ship?
What we needed was something to alt the non stop and steady bleeding of playerbase from the start. What we needed was anything but a dragged out phase 1 with nothing to do. What we needed was anything to push player to come on board instead of getting mystified by SOD.

Charanko
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Charanko » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:29 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:

The problem of not enough tanks or healers is a universal problem and not just in Tel’abim.

So much for listening to the pvp crowd. I guess the dev team should just stick to it’s initial idea of slow and steady…
Were not abandoning nothing :) but balance needs to happen soon :) everything is overtuned
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:32 pm

If you enable transfers that server will be dead in a day.

Jc473

Post by Jc473 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:04 pm

Charanko wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:29 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:

Were not abandoning nothing :) but balance needs to happen soon :) everything is overtuned
You referring to classes in PvP?

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:58 pm

the server should have been fully progressed from day one but they listened to the wrong crowd & smart move would be next patch release everything, couldn't hurt at this point

Mahga

Post by Mahga » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:00 pm

Fresh was a good idea but the patch cycle have to be faster or we lose too much momentum.

Now server is so dead that people are pleased with a 100 player bump for phase 2 release ...

Charanko
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Charanko » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:25 pm

Jc473 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:04 pm
Charanko wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:29 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:

You referring to classes in PvP?
Yes i am primary since its a pvp server … and somewhat for pve also
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Vettan

Post by Vettan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:14 am

Its not the length of phases. P2 did not help instead players droped even more cause nobody wants to get rushed.

Its YOU the player that always thinks about himself that ruined this realm further. Why u cant find a DPS for UBRS cause they still trying to find a BRD group u refuse to go with ur full geared tank.

People dont understand how the game works and now they complain. An MMO needs traffic new players incoming or atleast people play the damn game instead of chasing BIS and abandoning content.

U know what? I just quit i was there to play the actual game but it just wasnt possible at all.

Let Tel`Abim die and wait for the players to complain about the chinese realm situation the moment they hop on the PVE realm. Turtles mismanagement clearly causing a downfall here. The PVE realm suffers the pvp one suffers i would not even want to play on any of those anymore.

To little to late i would say it all started with the queue situation maybe before. The once chilled server became unfriendly towards its core players. Nobody was listen to the concerns about PVP balancing etc. its like Blizz all over again. And i left the official server due to same reason i leave turtle somehow ironic.

Imaging what the situation will be like when Epoch releases. dead_turtle_head

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:41 am

u can leave to Nordnaar guys no1 is keeping u here.

leave Tel' Abim to the 500 pvp players to run things, we dont need ur negativity, enough with this bs.... pls
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Vettan

Post by Vettan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:53 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:41 am

leave Tel' Abim to the 500 pvp players to run things, we dont need ur negativity, enough with this bs.... pls
Tel Abim doesnt need ur toxic positivity either. I needs players and people willing to play outside the narcistic paths.
How can u loose 4,5k players in 3 months and still stand there and pretend u dont need this and that were fine with 500. No ur not u need ever lost sould getting on the server. Stop this copium if u wanna see a change.

Sylveria
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Sylveria » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:59 am

Hm.. wasn't there way before launch of Tel'abim concerns regarding a pvp realm?
Wondering how there aren't hundreds of post here like "we said this would happen"? o_o

Nonetheless: I'm sorry your realm over there is going through this stuff.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:22 am

Vettan wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:53 am
Majestik51 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:41 am

Tel Abim doesnt need ur toxic positivity either. I needs players and people willing to play outside the narcistic paths.
How can u loose 4,5k players in 3 months and still stand there and pretend u dont need this and that were fine with 500. No ur not u need ever lost sould getting on the server. Stop this copium if u wanna see a change.
he is like
> leave 2k players alone
> leave 1k players alone
> leave 500 players alone
> leave 200 players alone
> leave me alone

The guy is coping hard refuses to accept the reality that server is dying and soon wollbe pretty empty, the graph clearly shows the steady decline and there is ZERO reasons for new players to go to that server.

By the way main server has a steady online decline too, but devs seems liek dont give a crap. Prolly the logic is "well we had 100 players online before and it was fine, so who cares its 4000 online or 100".

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:27 am

ok cool u wow proffessors, tell me what positive u give with writing 1000 times a month that the server is dying.??

no1 forced u to play on tel abim, u have a choice, except if u got no real life so then is understandable....

if u want to change something, then u must be the change.
every1 got mouth to talk, but not every1 posses a brain to make something.....

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:41 am

Mavbyte wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:59 am
Hm.. wasn't there way before launch of Tel'abim concerns regarding a pvp realm?
Wondering how there aren't hundreds of post here like "we said this would happen"? o_o

Nonetheless: I'm sorry your realm over there is going through this stuff.
There was, but either the posts were removed or banned the players who posted about it being dead.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:57 am

Negative feeback about steady online slope might bring devs attention to the real reasons why this is happening, in theory. Coping hard over sad truth pretending nothing bad is happenning... well, closing eyes aat problem has never helped anyone.

Brandwacht

Post by Brandwacht » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:19 am

Tel'abim is fine. Who left the server because they killed all the mobs in the raids, we don't miss them.

Hyrag
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Hyrag » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:19 am

tel abim need RP pvp features just like the pve server has new pve features

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:26 am

Brandwacht wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:19 am
Tel'abim is fine. Who left the server because they killed all the mobs in the raids, we don't miss them.
Just curious - what is the lowest online banana realm should have so you would call it "not fine" ?

Brandwacht

Post by Brandwacht » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:38 pm

It's enough server online that there is now. Players who came to the pvp server to raid do not give anything to the pvp server, they left the server - very good. While they were online and in closed dungeons, they did not participate in pvp - they are not needed. When the pve content ended, they ran off to the forum to cry about low online and make unnecessary suggestions to "improve" the Tel'abim, which they hate.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:16 pm

Obviously you are not smart enough to make such conclusions.

Any pver who came to pvp server for pve purposes does several benefits:
1. He becomes world pvp food upon traveling to instances or gathering = makes wpvp more alive
2. He increases overall online = makes world more alive and appealing for newcomers
3. He participates in the local economy = makes economy flourishing

I like how you dodged my simple qestion bouta what the low bar online you have to start worrying, that says a lot about cope squad people like you.
Last edited by Ataika on Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Borefficz

Post by Borefficz » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:34 pm

It should have been a HC realm with an option to migrate to the main realm at 60. Or there shouldn't have been any new realm at all.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:01 pm

Brandwacht wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:38 pm
It's enough server online that there is now. Players who came to the pvp server to raid do not give anything to the pvp server, they left the server - very good. While they were online and in closed dungeons, they did not participate in pvp - they are not needed. When the pve content ended, they ran off to the forum to cry about low online and make unnecessary suggestions to "improve" the Tel'abim, which they hate.
TRUE 1000000%

blizz players and wow proffessors cannot get u bro, dont even try to answer.... lol turtle_tongue_head

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm

we will monitor this coping behaviour further

Last edited by Ataika on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:34 pm

Ataika wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm

This is honestly a hilarious representation. Thanks for the laugh.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Mahga

Post by Mahga » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:55 pm

Good thing to take from the graph : it's not one faction crushing another, it's just the server dying

Vettan

Post by Vettan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:16 pm

Ataika wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm

had a good laugh ty for the excellent representation of copium in the community.

Be ThE ChaNgZE U wAnT tO sEe!

yeah or call the problems by the name so devs. can fix their mistakes.

My last take on Turtle i want to say it was fun when it lasted but when im honest it stressed me out the players the devs. with their serious of mistakes on server management and maybe classic as a whole.

Take care nerds!

Raxk

Post by Raxk » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:27 pm

Tel' abim was the worst idea possible. And i've said this several times when they came with the idea. We never needed another server, Nordaanar had a huge pop of mostly Chinese players, Nordaanar was never full with its intended player base. I guess the Devs did a Blizzard move and didn't hear player feedback on this one. OH well... more trouble for them to fix.

to prove my point from Twow Forum:
"by Raxk » 12 Sep 2023 07:13

Second EU server is the worst idea possible. There's not enough EU/US players to fill this severs, but there are too many Chinese players filling them. There should be only ONE EU/US server but it needs to be blocked from Chinese players. Nothing against Chinese players, and i've met some awesome Chinese people in Twow but YOU ARE TOO MANY."

Edited for clarification.