Ranking for HC Deaths

Zahnfee

Ranking for HC Deaths

Post by Zahnfee » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:10 am

As the Thread is suggesting!
Share your HC death Stories that you can laugh about!
This threads purpose is to get you back on track to restart because in the end you can laugh about yourself a bit!
Only Post stories where it was specifically your fault! (No Watame Stories pls)

So i start, i do play usually normal non hc as you people refer to as "Normies" but from Time to Time i just have that Itch to try out a new HC Project! The death of my latest try Number 5 ended very low actually.
I usually play HC with SnS Glyph because as i said its a Project on the side without Timing or rush as all HC should be!
Anyway
So i got this druid lvl 21 last Weekend. Prepared Proffs all close to 150 yada yada yada got all the questlines for Deadmines and WC ready to roll and was preparing this weekend to do some dungeoning!
So after some search i find a couple of Mates/Ladies to get set upon our first Group Adventure!
So we make our way trough smooth as hell! Dps focuses the right mobs down! healer only need to heal me, we all havin fun and progress further in the Mines!
Then we enter the 2nd Goblin Area ( the one after Shredder Boss) and we got this Patrol of 3 Humans just right comin our way before we started clearing the room! I hotted up, switched Bear , enraged and made ready to pull. I did a jump just to pass the time since these guys walk like grandpas.... anyway apparently i was pretty close to the edge and unfortunately i jumped over the Edge right in the middle of the room!
While falling i was already thinking to myself "that didnt just happen?"
So i stood there in Bear in the middle of the Room and Aggrod like 5 goblins + 3 Robots thinking how could i make it out without endangering my group but then i remembered they are stuck because the Patrol was there aswell... so i just said Bye and died telling them not to worrie as none of the mobs would aggro on them! At the moment of it happening i was pretty sad as i again invested alot of time into preparing and dying stupid!.... Now that i shared my pain with you all i feel better and eventually i ll go agane!

Thats my Story/Share yours