A sincere ban appeal, from an account banned 6 months ago.

Shener

A sincere ban appeal, from an account banned 6 months ago.

Post by Shener » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:31 pm

Hello, officals of Twow,
I am writing to submit another appeal for the unban of my account. I understand that this request in forum may be bothersome to you but I cannot contact via ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT now.

My account contains a level 60 Hardcore Mage named Shentafifth. It has been exactly six months since the day of the ban. I have previously attempted to appeal, but the response from the official team was that my account had four suspected instances of "botting" and AFK behavior in AV battlegrounds:
1. 19/06/2023 - 1 strike AFK on bg.
2. 03/07/2023 - 2 strikes AFK on bg.
3. 10/07/2023 - 3 strikes AFK on bg.
4. 18/07/2023 - 4 strikes AFK on bg.
The appeal was denied.
I admit that I used a macro on my Logitech mouse (G900) to AFK at the base tower of the Alliance in AV. I do not wish to make any excuses for myself (such as poor AV experience or lack of prior warning from GMs leading to a ban). I just want to say that I truly, badly realize the gravity of my mistake now.

These days, I have been hospitalized due to a form of cancer called squamous cell carcinoma. I am bored and restless, and it has brought back memories of my addiction to the Twow that I was addicted to 6 months ago. I genuinely desire to play it more while in the hospital to experience the new 1.17 update and the improved AV battleground. The inability to log in is causing me great pain and regret.

I know that I have brought all these upon myself, but I implore the officials to give me one last chance and reconsider my appeal.
I am willing to accept any punishments such as resetting my account's honor points or a permanent ban from entering bg, or anything else you may require of me. I swear that I will never again use macros or any other software/scripts that may be deemed as botting.

Thank you!

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Re: A sincere ban appeal, from an account banned 6 months ago.

Post by Pepesmite » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:51 am

Shener wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:31 pm
Hello, officals of Twow,
I am writing to submit another appeal for the unban of my account. I understand that this request in forum may be bothersome to you but I cannot contact via ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT now.

My account contains a level 60 Hardcore Mage named Shentafifth. It has been exactly six months since the day of the ban. I have previously attempted to appeal, but the response from the official team was that my account had four suspected instances of "botting" and AFK behavior in AV battlegrounds:
1. 19/06/2023 - 1 strike AFK on bg.
2. 03/07/2023 - 2 strikes AFK on bg.
3. 10/07/2023 - 3 strikes AFK on bg.
4. 18/07/2023 - 4 strikes AFK on bg.
The appeal was denied.
I admit that I used a macro on my Logitech mouse (G900) to AFK at the base tower of the Alliance in AV. I do not wish to make any excuses for myself (such as poor AV experience or lack of prior warning from GMs leading to a ban). I just want to say that I truly, badly realize the gravity of my mistake now.

These days, I have been hospitalized due to a form of cancer called squamous cell carcinoma. I am bored and restless, and it has brought back memories of my addiction to the Twow that I was addicted to 6 months ago. I genuinely desire to play it more while in the hospital to experience the new 1.17 update and the improved AV battleground. The inability to log in is causing me great pain and regret.

I know that I have brought all these upon myself, but I implore the officials to give me one last chance and reconsider my appeal.
I am willing to accept any punishments such as resetting my account's honor points or a permanent ban from entering bg, or anything else you may require of me. I swear that I will never again use macros or any other software/scripts that may be deemed as botting.

Thank you!
Greetings!
If you got banned and want to contact our support team, login and send us a message via user panel on our website:
For EU accounts https://turtle-wow.org/ .
For SEA accounts https://kook.top/jzgWqY .
We do not review ban appeals on Forum.