unkillable in pvp using your whole toolkit

Zahnfee

unkillable in pvp using your whole toolkit

Post by Zahnfee » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:55 pm

Once u have a certain Gear Level i mean what can kill you 1 v 1? anything that cant heal themselves just gets shit on by your dots and will eventually die, anything that can heal you will outlast doing bleed + dots + innervate! Maybe this is all just in my head but once u start playing druid as the jack of all trades he becomes incredibly powerful, combine that with trinkets, engineering etc...
What can kill a decendly geared druid in 1 v 1?

Spec is something like this i think
https://talents.turtle-wow.org/druid/P23I6-U2I6-5X36JU

I realize this build is not for the big numbers, well except the heal numbers, but it will eventually outlast anything.
Maybe im totally wrong about this and drunk idk i havent made a 60 on this server yet and see all the classes new mechanics to make that judgement final, but im leveling a druid atm and i will eventually see for myself....

Cu arround! Hug a tree or somethin! do druid stuff!

Drubarrymooer

Re: unkillable in pvp using your whole toolkit

Post by Drubarrymooer » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:11 pm

A geared warrior, a stun locking rogue, a good hunter, another druid, a ret paladin.

Inovatu

Post by Inovatu » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:49 pm

Warlock Fear, Dot, Dot, Dot, Drain Life, laugh

Zahnfee

Post by Zahnfee » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:11 am

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:11 pm
A geared warrior, a stun locking rogue, a good hunter, another druid, a ret paladin.
warrior gets rooted 24/7
Rogue sure if he gets the opener on you in cast form and can burst u down if u dont have a decend hp pool, but druid is one of the few classes that can counter the blind or vanish reset playstyle once you survive the first stun lock duration.
a good hunter? well im a good druid, i dot him up and stay bear in his face all day! he try fear? i switch and redot rehot myself, he try viper? long term mana play? i can dispell that! i have a charge every 15 seconds + trinkets to counter his trap play for him to get any sort of range in order to make proper burst... idk
Druid vs Druid well ok u got me there its probably an endless fight until someone dcs

Zahnfee

Post by Zahnfee » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:13 am

Inovatu wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:49 pm
Warlock Fear, Dot, Dot, Dot, Drain Life, laugh
i ll insta outheal your damage with swiftmend, charge interrupt your drain or fear cast whenever i can and wait for you to be oom while dotting you up, if u do not have any burst playstyle good luck trying to kill me lol!

Holyhorrorr

Post by Holyhorrorr » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:20 am

lol, with the talent tree you posted you get raped by lots of classes. no clue what drugs you are on but even with decent gear you die against even geared people...

Deeno

Post by Deeno » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am

Holyhorrorr wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:20 am
lol, with the talent tree you posted you get raped by lots of classes. no clue what drugs you are on but even with decent gear you die against even geared people...
Why is it so hard to speak with each other in a civilized manner?

Springboards

Post by Springboards » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:15 am

ret paladin easily
3k holy strike ->1.7k SOC->800 judgement(maybe consecration/trinekts for added dmg)

if not dead then HoJ followed up by repentance to stop you from using frenzined regen/healing, by then holy strike should be off CD
if one wanted to be supertryhard, then flash bombs+grenades

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:11 pm

Deeno wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am
Holyhorrorr wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:20 am
Why is it so hard to speak with each other in a civilized manner?
100%. We can have differences of opinions without insulting one another. I keep reminding people there are real folks behind the screen. Thanks for being another voice for positivity. It's so easy to be negative. It takes work and self control to be a force for good in the world.

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:17 pm

Better to go full feral with omen for burst dmg, can destroy casters with ravage/shred high Crit chance, your spec lives long but does no dmg, then another player comes 2v1 and you take too long to kill either 1 of them so you die. Or have to run

by not going HotW you lose alot of HP in bear and mana pool. Also lose 11% Crit from talents + not having the speed increase in cat form is annoying in PVP