Iam DEAD.

Zhaoyg

Iam DEAD.

Post by Zhaoyg » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:55 am

I was do a quest "a grave situation" in tanaris when i was 58LVL in HC, I don't know the quest made me to die, and iam dead . HOLY. I don't familiar the quest, NO TIPS ! 58lvl, too much time, too mach emotion, This is what you call a good gaming experience? its fking "GOOD".

Dinoriel

Re: Iam DEAD.

Post by Dinoriel » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:13 am

The quest is part of a notorious chain that gives you the Videre Elixir. It's fairly well known within the community not to do such a quest as HC since, as you know now, the elixir is deadly.

If it's any consolation, the furthest I got was around level 15, dying to too many mobs. You still made it further than most which is still something to be proud of.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:17 am

Unfair!
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Blapeuh

Post by Blapeuh » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:01 pm

That is very unfortunate to hear.

The more so because I did that quest last week and I could talk to the NPC without using the elixir.

Zhaoyg

Post by Zhaoyg » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 am

I knew there have many rules in HC, but keep integrality that the story line of the quest. I asked GM in my Account Management, nobody respond. its very "funny", i dreamed fighting in Stranglethorn Vale. I asked myself in my dream if it was true. holy, iam dead, not in fighting, but teminated by story line of the quest.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:17 pm

Zhaoyg wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:23 am
I knew there have many rules in HC, but keep integrality that the story line of the quest. I asked GM in my Account Management, nobody respond. its very "funny", i dreamed fighting in Stranglethorn Vale. I asked myself in my dream if it was true. holy, iam dead, not in fighting, but teminated by story line of the quest.
How terrible...

Welp, looks like it's time to go agane
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...