Looking for guild / leveling pals

5kaeledas5

Looking for guild / leveling pals

Post by 5kaeledas5 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:51 pm

Greetings everyone, after following the server news for a long time I'd like to finally begin my journey by the end of the month.
I played during TBC Release back in the days, then some years ago I tried WoW Classic, hitting level cap but never doing any end game content.
Now that I am older (around 30) I definately have less time than I used to have, but I'd still like to experience the content.
The social aspect of WoW has always been the things I loved the most, together with its beautiful lore.
To me, leveling is not a phase to go through as quickly as possible, but the very essence of the journey. I find myself to be very close to the original TWoW experience and I'd like to live such a journey.

The only things that, perhaps, distance me from the server's philosophy are Cross-Faction interactions. In my opinion, faction was is a big part of WoW Lore and cross-faction communication/grouping really hurts immersion.
That being said, I expect to find the right guild / group for me on the PVE server, rather than the PVP one.
But, if there any chance to join such a community in Tel'Abim, please let me know! I'd also be glad to help filling its ranks.
Thank you in advance!

Feyre

Re: Looking for guild / leveling pals

Post by Feyre » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:36 am

Hello! I also played during TBC back in days and also just recently started in TW, will be glad to adventure together. Im on the original RP server.