hyperspawn aoe farm low level 18

Focus2

hyperspawn aoe farm low level 18

Post by Focus2 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Hey locations in westfall hyperspawns aren't the same as retail classic is this the same with most spawns in the game?
For example the crabs and Defias Trappers seem on a slower timer. Just wondering if this same for all the content

Scelus12

Re: hyperspawn aoe farm low level 18

Post by Scelus12 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:30 pm

From what I’ve seen the egregious farms (like ZF GY) have been nerfed here. I don’t know the spot you’re taking about but I haven’t seen any hyperspawns.

Trismegistos

Post by Trismegistos » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 pm

Focus2 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:30 pm
Hey locations in westfall hyperspawns aren't the same as retail classic is this the same with most spawns in the game?
For example the crabs and Defias Trappers seem on a slower timer. Just wondering if this same for all the content
The philosophy of the Turtle WoW server is not aoe farming everything to reach level 60 as fast as possible. While you still can do it, know that the playstyle is not actively supported.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm

Trismegistos wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:19 pm
Focus2 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:30 pm
The philosophy of the Turtle WoW server is not aoe farming everything to reach level 60 as fast as possible. While you still can do it, know that the playstyle is not actively supported.
I would say it is more of a stance for a crowd of the community rather than the "philosophy of Turtle WoW". The philosophy for you maybe.

They are removing instanced AoE gold farms, slowly but surely - havent heard anything about them reducing respawn times for specific AoE spots in the world.