Everlook Radio wants your feedback!

Yurylexg

Re: Everlook Radio wants your feedback!

Post by Yurylexg » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:37 pm

Too dig gaps in loudness between music, real-time speech programs and in-game background music. No appropriate normalization. Always have to shift loudness level to a comfortable level.
At the same time a radio loudness fader is linked to in-game music setting. Thus I have to tune a loudness in settings every time I turned the radio off. That`s also quite uncomfortable.

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:19 pm

I really like the radio idea, well done on all your hard work.
Here are some ideas:

1. What about asking guilds to record an advert for their guild. (Guild Recruitment)

Guilds could be looking to recruit new member into their ranks and could say what they get up to etc?
>RP events
>Raids
>PVP events
>or just details about there guild to add flavour to TWOW community

2. BREAKING NEWS...
Could do a report about the missing king of SW is still missing after so many years.......
Have you seen him?

Treasures hunt and prizes?
Art competitions
Quizs and games

Theories of Azeroth? (for the jokes)
What is on the other side of the planted?
Lore facts
Rumours about the Cow lvl?
Are we living in a computer game?
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Zahnfee

Post by Zahnfee » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:06 am

I would like to say that the Radio was a great Idea. I enjoy it while fishing or questing. The different Podcasts i have been listening to about the Lore of WoW or Server specific News really gives, for me at least, the vibe of a big Community of likeminded People!

Thank you for the effort and Thank you for the fun!

Further Ideas!

RP Event Style Stuff like for Example Holiday Specials
or Raid Podcasts with Comentator
PVP Event Comentary
WoW Related Joke´s session
Some form of Hide and Seek event!
or IRL stuff like Newsflash from all arround the World or Football Scores.... really possibiltys are kind of endless here:D

anyway thanks again for all the hard work u put into this Project i am really enjoying myself here! (not only talking about the radio which is just icing on that big yum Cake of Vanilla haha:D

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:42 am

Grimseethe wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:43 pm
Sorry to be negative but can we have an option to remove this, it serves no purpose and i cant understand why you made it.
It takes up minimap space where addons could be.
Thanks.
u can have all addon and minimap buttons sorted in 1 button with an addon, cant remember the specific addon name atm....

Adesta13

Post by Adesta13 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 am

I think to much advertising lol. At first it was really cool and fun thing, but now I just want to grind with Diggy Diggy Hole or Mine Mine Mine, but have some dull add after every 1-3 song.

Onega11

Post by Onega11 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:23 pm

The radio is perfect!

It would be great to have personal interviews with guild masters or players who have reached a certain achievement. It can be recorded and replayed on the radio for a period of time, then change it with a new one as the server "progresses".

Another great idea is do have a secret mission/quest that is hinted at through the radio and that the quest is only available within a time frame. Making the rewards unique and fun.

I enjoy the radio a lot and I am excited to see what is to come with it.