Leatherworking Tank Mail Armor

Avalok

Leatherworking Tank Mail Armor

Post by Avalok » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:41 pm

The Leatherworking profession should have more craftable mail armors and sets specifically for Shaman Tanks, because as a Shaman who's doing a tank role and is currently leveling, I find it a drag that I don't get to craft mail armors for myself due to limited options and availability of patterns while leveling.

As early as level forty and that my Shaman can now wear mail, I should be able to anticipate crafting mail armor for myself so to further enjoy my class and spec; However, that isn't the case right now since the only craftable mail armors during that time is Turtlescale armor.

I suggest that Turtle Team should invent new sets of mail armor for Leatherworking and I have ideas for inspiration.

● The lower level set (40 and beyond) of mail armor has materials made of Scorpid Scale and should give strength and or agility with the inclusion stamina. It should also have a set bonus of (3) aditional armor, and (6) additional critical hit rating.

● The higher level set (50 and beyond) of mail armor is a part of Dragonscale Leatherworking and has materials made of Worn Dragonscale. Yes, I believe the Dragonscale set should be revamped for a more Durable and slight Melee dps kind of set, and should have additional pieces of armor. The set bonus would be (2) additional stamina (4) armor penetration (6) additional critical hit rating.

I hope Turtle Team gives consideratiom for the suggestions of this post, and hopefully make it into a reality of some sort. Thank you for reading my post!
Sigsene