[Release] A little extra for Female High Elves, Humans, Night Elves

Psynergy

Re: [Release] A little extra for Female High Elves, Humans, Night Elves

Post by Psynergy » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:30 am

the booba is too large and too spherical.
too big: they're about as big as my character's head. it's a bit cartoony.
too spherical: squish the top a little and flatten the bottom a little so the shape is affected by gravity. right now they're almost perfectly round which feels artificial

Biteyou
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Biteyou » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:42 am

Psynergy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:30 am
the booba is too large and too spherical.
too big: they're about as big as my character's head. it's a bit cartoony.
too spherical: squish the top a little and flatten the bottom a little so the shape is affected by gravity. right now they're almost perfectly round which feels artificial
You heard the man.

MAKE THEM BIGGER

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:42 am

Yesterday I was playing my high elf and stumbled upon night elf with new skin color added recently. I think night elves turned out great. In the process I thought "Jesus, what have I done. They look like giants, not elves". But actually I like my body proportions.

And my High Elves.. They look classy, simple in a good way. Didn't touched much. But I think with the next update, I'll make High Elves up to par with my Humans and Night Elves. There's no edited animations currently in High Elves. Only geometry. And the latter can be smoother too.

My only character is hardcore high elf mage Watcherself on Turtle WoW. I play occasionally.

Alarionrp

Post by Alarionrp » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:51 pm

Well... from some points of view, a little too big booba. But great ERP focused mod anyway. ;D

Voinsveta228

Post by Voinsveta228 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 am

Je should consider ta add da troll woman too, mon
TAZ'DINGO!

Monji

Post by Monji » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:01 pm

Troll girls are the best!

Caotic

Post by Caotic » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:42 pm

yes please add the troll girls

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:03 pm

An extremely little update in out. Do not bother to redownload, if you did recently.

Fixes a small issue in regards to High Elf Female shields. Now shields do not magically shrink, when the character takes it out from the back.
My only character is hardcore high elf mage Watcherself on Turtle WoW. I play occasionally.

Dhrazar

Post by Dhrazar » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:59 pm

I'm wondering, since there are a lot of topless-naked ladys in Stormwind... is it possible to add nipples to the model (at least just a texture) ?

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 pm

Dhrazar wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:59 pm
I'm wondering, since there are a lot of topless-naked ladys in Stormwind... is it possible to add nipples to the model (at least just a texture) ?
It should not display like that. I think it's something to do with this exact chest armor piece they are wearing. HD Project related. People told me about Romantic Royal Suit cloth vest demonstrating this issue. Someday I'll look into it.

UPD it's a base game bug.
Last edited by Watchers3d on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaguare19

Post by Jaguare19 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:51 pm

Thank you.
Arzana - 58 High Elf Rogue (Nordanaar)
Roldasen - 32 Gnome Hunter (Nordanaar)

Jeremycr

Post by Jeremycr » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:33 am

People gonna kill me but... Female dwarfs got a potential for some serious thickness...

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:48 pm

Hello guys. In my spare time, which is limited unfortunately, I'm working on the update. It probably will revolve around only female High Elves. I plan to revamp them so they stay up to par with my humans and night elves.

In my mod, I brought blue eye glow back to female High Elves. And, in the default version of this mod, I plan to keep it that way (of course, you personally can delete eye glow by yourself, but you do you). Unfortunately, there's no way to make eye glow red to Dark Ranger skin. So, I can change Dark Ranger donation shop skin to something else. And here's 2 options.

1. I can export Death Knight skin from retail, to replace Dark Ranger.
2. I can export Void Elf skin from retail, to replace Dark Ranger.

What do you think? I'm down for whatever.

Silverleafeon

Post by Silverleafeon » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to apply this to just one race (humans specifically), rather than Night Elves, High Elves and Humans across the board? It's just an aesthetic thing for me, but I always imagine Elves to be kinda graceful and agile, and I feel like such big assets might get in the way of maneuverability.

Thanks

Galendor

Post by Galendor » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:31 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:48 pm
Hello guys. In my spare time, which is limited unfortunately, I'm working on the update. It probably will revolve around only female High Elves. I plan to revamp them so they stay up to par with my humans and night elves.

In my mod, I brought blue eye glow back to female High Elves. And, in the default version of this mod, I plan to keep it that way (of course, you personally can delete eye glow by yourself, but you do you). Unfortunately, there's no way to make eye glow red to Dark Ranger skin. So, I can change Dark Ranger donation shop skin to something else. And here's 2 options.

I vote for the first variant. Void elf skin was already ported: viewtopic.php?p=57026&hilit=Void+elf#p57026

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 pm

Silverleafeon wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 pm
Hello,

Is it possible to apply this to just one race (humans specifically), rather than Night Elves, High Elves and Humans across the board? It's just an aesthetic thing for me, but I always imagine Elves to be kinda graceful and agile, and I feel like such big assets might get in the way of maneuverability.

Thanks
Sure. Grab yourself an MPQ Editor. You can find it the internet. Crack open Patch-F.mpq. Delete every single folder, besides humans. Then punch "compact archive" button. Close MPQ Editor and here you go.
Galendor wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:31 pm
I vote for the first variant. Void elf skin was already ported: viewtopic.php?p=57026&hilit=Void+elf#p57026
I would port it again of course. I contacted the author of this mod back in 2023 and got no answer. So, not going to use someone else's work without permission.

Dracarusggotham

Post by Dracarusggotham » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:51 pm

Watchers3d wrote:

One thing that I personally prefer, are the hair styles of the void elves for High Elves, they look way better and more attractive than the default hair styles of blood elves.

Silverleafeon

Post by Silverleafeon » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:47 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 pm
Silverleafeon wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 pm
Hello,

Thanks
Sure. Grab yourself an MPQ Editor. You can find it the internet. Crack open Patch-F.mpq. Delete every single folder, besides humans. Then punch "compact archive" button. Close MPQ Editor and here you go.
Thanks a bunch :)

Dhrazar

Post by Dhrazar » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:41 am

Watchers3d wrote:

I think the void elf fits better to a Dark Ranger, than a death knight skin.

Pangea

Post by Pangea » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:47 am

I think the Void Elf flows better with the blue eyes.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:39 pm

Jeremycr wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:33 am
People gonna kill me but... Female dwarfs got a potential for some serious thickness...
Dwarf c+ breast splease.
And additional passive "Chance to occasional trip over increased"

Steelgrip

Post by Steelgrip » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:30 pm

Noice!! I might install turtle wow back just to check this out :D

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:51 am

Thank you guys. I'm considering Void Elf skin too. Death Knight is very close to a dark ranger skin by it's meaning, but I think it's not a big deal if it's a void elf.

As of today I'm stuck with high elf female skirt deformations. I kinda hate how Blissard handled it. Deformations are not great. It clips through itself quite a lot. I'll figure out some better deformations and you can expect an update next week.

Magzi

Post by Magzi » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:46 pm

I did download older or the recent update, but it still doesn't work, what's the issue? I did download the HD mode.

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:22 pm

Magzi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:46 pm
I did download older or the recent update, but it still doesn't work, what's the issue? I did download the HD mode.
You haven't given any information to go off from. Maybe you've installed it in Addons folder, not in Data folder. Maybe some other patch is overwriting this one, like patch-Z (patch-Z is outdated. You should use Patch-A). I don't know.

Syrathegreat

Post by Syrathegreat » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:23 am

Juniper <Gnomish Cosmonaut Corps> - Hunter | Gnome | 54 | War Mode | S&S
Kyra - Warrior | Night Elf | 25 | HC | S&S | Lorekeeper
Kolgra - Warrior | Orc | 31 | War Mode | S&S
Merry - Paladin | Dwarf | 29 | HC

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:27 am

Who's Aguru?

Magzi

Post by Magzi » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:47 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:22 pm
Magzi wrote:
You haven't given any information to go off from. Maybe you've installed it in Addons folder, not in Data folder. Maybe some other patch is overwriting this one, like patch-Z (patch-Z is outdated. You should use Patch-A). I don't know.
Thanks fore the response, I had problems with the HD patches also, my high elf looked messed up, I did reinstall the game 2 times and did delete cache and other stuff, it didn't do anything, the funny part is, that after not using the game for 2 weeks, my helf character was looking good, no bug ... really didn't do anything for 2 weeks, I did download the game and HD patch in the end of January (fresh patches), the extra helf etc patch you have here didn't work for me, I did now download the update, nothing, do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for taking your time to read and answer!

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:25 pm

Magzi wrote:
Thanks fore the response, I had problems with the HD patches also, my high elf looked messed up, I did reinstall the game 2 times and did delete cache and other stuff, it didn't do anything, the funny part is, that after not using the game for 2 weeks, my helf character was looking good, no bug ... really didn't do anything for 2 weeks, I did download the game and HD patch in the end of January (fresh patches), the extra helf etc patch you have here didn't work for me, I did now download the update, nothing, do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for taking your time to read and answer!
You can try to ask around in HD Project/Modding Turtle WoW Discord sub-channels for more elaborate answer. You see, it's hard to guess why things behave differently for you personally than they do for others. My bet is still on override from patch-Z (old). Delete patch-Z from your Data folder. It is old version of Patch-A. You must use path-A instead.

Skava

Post by Skava » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:31 am

A bug with the Night Elf is that when you kneel/loot, the left leg transforms into the normal leg. Like someone stuck a vacuum into their thigh.

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm

Skava wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:31 am
A bug with the Night Elf is that when you kneel/loot, the left leg transforms into the normal leg. Like someone stuck a vacuum into their thigh.
This is not a bug. This is how this specific deformation looks like right now. Leg stays the same, it doesn't transform into anything. Extreme poses may look weird for a simple rig as it is in WoW. Kind of just default, intended behavior.

It's a matter of refining this specific animation/weights, bones in general. I'll look into it for next update.

Idiots009

Post by Idiots009 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:27 am

Can you make these models work for wotlk plz plz plz ? :)

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:01 pm

Yo. Whad up. Long time no see. I've bought some new hardware, so, had to rebuild my rig. And also I was lazy.

Mod is updated. You can grab the new version in the topic header. I've also left a link to an older version just in case.
Update is focused around High Elves only. Here's a bunch of 0 photography talent screenshots.

I believe I've fixed Arcane Missiles bug on High Elf Female also.

As we've talked before, I've replaced Dark Ranger skin with Void Elf skin, so it can fit blue eye glow. Of course, you can always get rid of it by yourself. Check some older post in this topic to know how.

I've used a Void Elf skin made by talented mod author Vidooo. I hope the author doesn't mind that. You can always contact me and I will remove it. I've said previously that I'll do my own backport of void elf skin, but then I thought, we already have one. And it's a job well done also.

Now, lets talk about future Turtle updates. People said to me that Turtle plans to add some WotLK hairstyles sometime in the future. And I'm not sure I can make a good update for A Little Extra with such changes. Default vanilla models can fit a bunch of new polygons with ease. But you can guess, where those polygons are already in use in A Little Extra. But nonetheless, one or the other thing will happen:
I'll figure out an update myself, or
I'll post importable via WoW Blender Studio files in this topic, and in topic header as well. So you can make your versions of this mod, or implement it somewhere else. Don't forget to credit me, of course smiling_turtle_head.

If you'll spot some bugs in new high elves, I'll try to fix it before this new hairstyle geometry update.

Fizzler

Post by Fizzler » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:25 pm

Excellent
Fizzler - Gnome Mage 60
Yenwat - High Elf Paladin 60
Fluidstrike - Human Rogue 60
Socratus - Night Elf Druid 60
Boyo - Goblin Warrior 60

Pangea

Post by Pangea » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am