the right macro for my pet

Blackbook

the right macro for my pet

Post by Blackbook » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:34 pm

Hey im currently looking to find this macro again i was using a couple months ago.

I have the following wish i want a petattack petfollow macro with mouseover. So i can stay on my target but send my pet out to the next target. I had a working one but switching my pc i lost some files i thought i dont need anymore.

Thanks for any help on this!

I actually found what i was looking for to let it attack on mouseover but now i need to let my pet follow on the second press of the macro to call it back.

/script if UnitCanAttack("player","mouseover") then TargetUnit("mouseover");PetAttack();TargetUnit("playertarget"); else PetAttack(); end

Snigery

Re: the right macro for my pet

Post by Snigery » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:24 am

Blackbook wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:34 pm
I actually found what i was looking for to let it attack on mouseover but now i need to let my pet follow on the second press of the macro to call it back.
You can use the following to check your pet distance from you.

Code: Select all

if CheckInteractDistance( "pet", 1 ) then PetFollow() end
Note it does not literally check distance, it checks if you can perform certain entity interactions that are limited by proximity, like inspecting inventory, or trading, etc. But just using 1 should work, basically melee range; I think it's trading or something.