Tel'Abim - oh no! xD

Whitewolf76239

Tel'Abim - oh no! xD

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:55 am

Oh no! Muh fresh server has no 24/7 BGs popping at 60, 2 weeks after release. wary_turtle_head

The massive Kor Kron raid on Stormwind was only 8 days ago:

https://tinypic.host/image/Untitled.NAxJ2

Ppl are having fun and not powerleveling to 60 only to waste time sitting around while the others catch up. There's also so much more custom content in lower levels that ppl are taking more time to experience it. it's TURTLE (aka slow) wow satisfied_turtle

All the doomposters and "server dead" ppl should be permabanned. angry_turtle_hea

Majestik51

Re: Tel'Abim - oh no! xD

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:02 pm

Big up man! thank u for ur nice responses to the trolls.

i was there 2, are u a member?

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:08 pm

so the people on low levels complain areas empty the people on max lvl complain queues are empty. Im not a fan of server is dead cause it clearly isnt but it doesnt help the cause to pretend its fine.

Tinyplease

Post by Tinyplease » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:17 pm

you mean 4 weeks

Dracarusggotham
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Dracarusggotham » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:43 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:08 pm
so the people on low levels complain areas empty the people on max lvl complain queues are empty. Im not a fan of server is dead cause it clearly isnt but it doesnt help the cause to pretend its fine.
The server is not fine clearly...
IDK what is the hour with the biggest amount of people connected at the same time, but as I saw the last weekend, the top was less than 2k connected.
And considering the RP-PvE server has 5k in their most concurred hour...you can have your conclusions.

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:13 pm

Dracarusggotham wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:43 pm
Blackbook wrote:
IDK what is the hour with the biggest amount of people connected at the same time, but as I saw the last weekend, the top was less than 2k connected.
And considering the RP-PvE server has 5k in their most concurred hour...you can have your conclusions.
Having the pop split into two factions and numerous timezones makes it also feel alot emptier then it is too. But yeah the WE peaks are a bit confusing to me. Sometimes even lower then under the week.

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:25 pm

Tinyplease wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:17 pm
you mean 4 weeks
60's in world chat were complaining about lack of BG queue 2 weeks in, I was level 20 and started in day 2. But it's no fault of their own to no life to 60.

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:35 pm

Dracarusggotham wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:43 pm
Blackbook wrote:
The pve server is full of Chinese, remove the Chinese and you will have a similar population to the pve server. Plus let's not forget that the pve server started with 200 players and grew to its current population. The attraction of Tel'Abim is that it is not a massive megaserver sperg fest where you get tanked everytime you land from a taxi and it's a cozy BLIZZLIKE experience.

The pvp server is fine, sure it could use QOL changes, but it's literally fuckin fine. Bunch of spoiled manchildren.

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:36 pm

Blackbook wrote:
I only ever see people complain about it during off peak times. Mainly during NA evening. I see people in each zone all the time, but late night is when all the server dead trolls and SOD shills come out.

Fixaren1

Post by Fixaren1 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:41 pm

We had 2300 yesterday

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:08 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:02 pm
Big up man! thank u for ur nice responses to the trolls.

i was there 2, are u a member?
I was there, lvl 20 Gnome warlock casting my rank 1 rain of fire maintenance_turtle

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Whitewolf76239 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:25 pm
Tinyplease wrote:
you mean 4 weeks
60's in world chat were complaining about lack of BG queue 2 weeks in, I was level 20 and started in day 2. But it's no fault of their own to no life to 60.
Im interested in ur point of view once u reach 60. I leveled normal to 60 hit it with the majority of the guild so not very fast or very slow. But what i read out of ur post is the problem solves when the slower people hit 60. I doubt that also the game is not only max lvl. For a realm to be healthy in the long term u need fill all level brackets with players this means u need a steady growth in player or atleast attract more players then u lose. The situation is the opposite numbers go down on 60 ond 34 on 21 etc. U can now pretend its cause people no lifed to 60 or maybe open ur eyes and see that there are problems with the server. Its not dead but its also not thriving.

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:49 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:14 pm
Whitewolf76239 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:25 pm
Tinyplease wrote:
you mean 4 weeks
Im interested in ur point of view once u reach 60. I leveled normal to 60 hit it with the majority of the guild so not very fast or very slow. But what i read out of ur post is the problem solves when the slower people hit 60. I doubt that also the game is not only max lvl. For a realm to be healthy in the long term u need fill all level brackets with players this means u need a steady growth in player or atleast attract more players then u lose. The situation is the opposite numbers go down on 60 ond 34 on 21 etc. U can now pretend its cause people no lifed to 60 or maybe open ur eyes and see that there are problems with the server. Its not dead but its also not thriving.
There's no way hitting 60 in under a month is normal. Most players, including myself, have other obligations that don't permit more than a few hours a day. So the ones who are 60 after a few weeks are the biggest ones crying. The second biggest are the ones who want to twink.

AV was popping all yesterday so the pvp scene is picking up as more players level. Sure there should be incentives for other BGs, but that isn't a server population issue.

Without advertising for new players, there won't be much influx of constantly new players. But the ones who are here would stay, less the constant clamoring of 'server dead' or the new workaround of saying 'dad server' to avoid pinging a GM.

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:54 pm

Hitting 60 in a mont with double xp is normal. U dont even need to play that much to archieve this. But if u need to tell urself that all still leveling and there will be a big population once the normal people reached 60 then i wont be the one who destroys ur bubble.

Whitewolf76239

Post by Whitewolf76239 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:04 pm

Blackbook wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Hitting 60 in a mont with double xp is normal. U dont even need to play that much to archieve this. But if u need to tell urself that all still leveling and there will be a big population once the normal people reached 60 then i wont be the one who destroys ur bubble.
Having 30% increase in XP gain via tents only amounts to about 1.5x leveling rate. So it's not an immaculate way to level. Again, TURTLE wow angry_turtle

The population will increase a month, maybe two, after SOD hype wears off and people realize anything retail is crap and a waste of time. And yes, once the rest of the Tel'Abim population level to 60 there will be much more active BGs and pvp scene.

Blackbook

Post by Blackbook » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:12 pm

Lets hope ur right but lower ur expectations. U seem to be a bit to optimistic about the state of the server and wave of players leaving SOD. If u stop playing SOD doesnt mean u go and play Turtle. I would even go as far and say wow classic in general has a drop. HC created a huge new hype but that also wont last forever.