Transfer to Asian servers

Rememory

Transfer to Asian servers

Post by Rememory » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:13 am

It has been more than 2 months since the last commitment to start a server transfer, and now the queuing situation on Asian servers is not very serious, and the number of servers in Europe is not very high. Can we transfer to Asian servers or enable the new user registration function on European servers?
Please provide a specific time, rather than saying it will be ready soon

Fresharugula

Re: Transfer to Asian servers

Post by Fresharugula » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:21 am

They’re never gonna do it lol

Zhx

Post by Zhx » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:51 am

Please transfer my account to Asian servers!!!!

Gostopnow

Post by Gostopnow » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:27 am

it will be soon online = ok, it will never be online.

let me tell you the turth, there will never have transfer service.

Myeve102

Post by Myeve102 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:47 am

I believe the day will never come when European server players will return to the Asian servers, the European admins have already achieved their original goal, so these remaining Asian players are meaningless, just a bunch of forgotten people, the delay is just for fear of you breaking out.

Littlebear

Post by Littlebear » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:24 am

I hv asked similar question in discord "how to transfer...."
the reply is "we dont hv this function"
they didnt tell if there was a plan, time schedule for that

however.
as i waanna try pvp, i start 3 character in the pvp server....with atleast 2xx MS lagging...sometime 2k-4k lagging
which i cant even tp home or talk to a npc

scared_turtle_head

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:31 am

imagine building an Asian server, and the whole Asiatic community (which is not small) starts playing there and fills the servers.

this will not pass unnoticed and probably Turtle devs will face consequenses.
i think thats the fear of building an asian server imo.

i actually like more the asiatic players cause they more competitive, i wuld prefer a common server that every1 plays without lags and delays...
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Myeve102

Post by Myeve102 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:46 am

It's 2024, the development team is afraid to respond to last year's promises, and moving back to Asian servers is nowhere in sight

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 am

Myeve102 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:46 am
It's 2024, the development team is afraid to respond to last year's promises, and moving back to Asian servers is nowhere in sight
Greetings,

We apologize for the delay in resolving the character transfer issue. The development of this process has taken longer than anticipated, and we understand the frustration it may have caused. Rest assured, we are fully aware of the commitments we made and are working diligently to fulfill them. As far as I am aware, the development process is nearing completion.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Myeve102

Post by Myeve102 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:09 am

Pepesmite wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 am
Myeve102 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:46 am
Greetings,

We apologize for the delay in resolving the character transfer issue. The development of this process has taken longer than anticipated, and we understand the frustration it may have caused. Rest assured, we are fully aware of the commitments we made and are working diligently to fulfill them. As far as I am aware, the development process is nearing completion.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Progress has been delayed for half a year, I sincerely hope that your answer is not another delay