fear ward and official site description

Thraxexus

fear ward and official site description

Post by Thraxexus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:10 am

under "CHANGES TO BASELINE SPELLS" on https://turtle-wow.org/#/priest it reads

★ Fear Ward is now a Discipline spell and can be cast in Shadowform.

this gave me the impression all priests could cast fear ward and it was a "baseline spell" now learned spell from the trainer, instead it's a deep Holy talent. I mistakenly leveled a night elf priest to 46 assuming it'd be a slightly viable option now thinking i'd get fear ward as a spell. It may help others if this description notated fear ward is not a baseline spell but rather a holy talent but it can be cast in shadowform now (if your a dwarf).

Shuggy

Re: fear ward and official site description

Post by Shuggy » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:52 pm

Did the same mistake aswell, and honestly from classic+ its expected in order to be viable playing an alliance priest thats not dwarf, as a big thing for this server seems to make more races/speccs viable

Marty1980

Post by Marty1980 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:58 pm

if they give to other race , that mean horde get fear ward as well. People already complain horde have better racial , then let the dwarf have that spell

Blackduck

Post by Blackduck » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:05 pm

trust me you don't want to be a dwarf priest you just end up being the guilds fear ward bitch and it stops being super useful after BWl anyway. There's only like one boss in AQ40 and one boss in Naxx that benefit from it.

also priests are generally in high demand so no matter what race you are you'll get a spot in raids in any guild.